Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2015, 03:22 PM
amber89's Avatar
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Conyers, GA
Posts: 2
Default Anyone heard of NexusOP?

I have been searching and applying for the past 3 weeks for a work from home job. I found a company called Nexus OP on one of the online job boards and applied. Today I got a response back saying I got the job. My problem is I cant find anything on the web about the company and the website is vague. It says I will be handling inbound calls from customers who have a membership with identity theft programs and I will be paid per minute for talk time. I have already started on the training which is very long and in depth but before I give them any major personal information, (it says once I finish the training, I have to fill out an I-9 form) I want to know if anyone has heard of the company. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2015, 06:56 PM
codergirl's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber89 View Post
I have been searching and applying for the past 3 weeks for a work from home job. I found a company called Nexus OP on one of the online job boards and applied. Today I got a response back saying I got the job. My problem is I cant find anything on the web about the company and the website is vague. It says I will be handling inbound calls from customers who have a membership with identity theft programs and I will be paid per minute for talk time. I have already started on the training which is very long and in depth but before I give them any major personal information, (it says once I finish the training, I have to fill out an I-9 form) I want to know if anyone has heard of the company. Thanks!

This company use to be called Profinity and also USA Contact Point.Look for those names and you will find all that you need to know.They do pay you weekly via DD only.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2015, 07:18 PM
amber89's Avatar
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Conyers, GA
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
This company use to be called Profinity and also USA Contact Point.Look for those names and you will find all that you need to know.They do pay you weekly via DD only.
Thanks so much! Do u know anything about the company? I just wanted some feedback on them. Is it even worth working for them because I know the payment is per minute? Thanks again for your help!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
Default Nexusop

Hi, I've been working for nexusop for about a month now. I LOVE IT! flexible hours and dependable pay.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Catmother's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 18
Default I am currently suppose to be

I worked for this company back when they were Voip.com. Its one of those that there is no inbetween really. You either like it or you don't. They are legit and they do pay on time via direct deposit. I passed my certification a couple days ago, what there is of it, and I forgot completely that they only pay direct deposit. I had to sign up with American Express Bluebird so I can get paid. Gotta wait 7 to 10 business days for my card before I can do that though. I don't know if they will deactivate me by then or not. But we will see. Good Luck to you!!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Default I do work for them now. It works great for some extra income

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber89 View Post
Thanks so much! Do u know anything about the company? I just wanted some feedback on them. Is it even worth working for them because I know the payment is per minute? Thanks again for your help!
I work for them now and it's a great way to make extra money I think this week I made $252 just depends on how much you want to work
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Default I work for Nexusop and am glad I was accepted to work there!

Nexusop is a great business opportunity that has been very welcome into my book of business. They are an awesome resource to make money with. I look forward to working them every week for as long as possible. I really enjoy the calls that come in and they are really prosperous if you handle business the right way.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 08:41 PM
AndreaRelli's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 19
Default How is working for Nexus OP going?

Hi,

I am thinking about applying for Nexus OP. Just wanted to check and see if it is still a good opportunity? Are they still paying weekly? Since they pay by the minutes I was wondering how many calls do you get an hour? If I worked 20 hours a week about how much do you think that I would make? Anything that you could tell me about Nexus OP would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrea
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2016, 09:20 PM
onefrazzledmama's Avatar
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 1
Default Nexus Op

I came across the same company today, I believe on Indeed. I did do some research and like any other reviews you have good and bad. A lot of people did mention they did like the company because of the flexibility. I read that people who did sign up with Nexus Op worked no more then 2 weeks. There were saying how they would work for hours on the phone, and at the end of the week the company would end up taking a portion because of a mistake or not keeping up with the quota. Other then that I can't find anything else. I myself is looking for a work from home job, but haven't had any luck.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-14-2016, 09:39 AM
AndreaRelli's Avatar
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 19
Default Nexus OP

Are you going to apply and give it a try?

Thanks,
Andrea
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off