Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felhow98 View Post
How do I apply to post mates also do I have to have a car to do it.
This thread is mainly about the remote workers that place calls to restaurants from home. If you would like to be a courier then just go to postmates.com and you can find the app to apply there.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2016, 07:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface0711 View Post
I've been with postmates for my third month. They are now offering bonuses for the working weekend hours I have almost doubled my weekly earnings. I would encourage anyone who wants to work at home or needs an extra second job to apply. sheryl
They've always offered bonuses for weekends. It's that they have changed it so that they are only in effect during 2pm-10pm pacific time. It use to be that the bonus weren't as much, but they went all day. Since I'm on the East Coast I only work a couple of the hours during the bonus time so my pay hasn't really changed at all. Since they continue to hire and we are severely overstaffed it's more difficult than ever to get claims.

They are also changing management again for our department so there is no guarantee of how long this bonus set up will last. I would advise anyone that works with PM to have a second source of income and not depend solely on PM. They have a solid track record of suspending people with absolutely no reason, no forewarning, nothing. Most of the last round of suspensions were of people that had been with the remote callers department since almost the beginning, had good scores, low COT & EJ rates, and never any problems. They also aren't allowing people a chance to retest to come back to the platform either.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Hired over a month ago but no start date yet

I had my phone interview back in February. I received an email congratulating me on the team. I completed everything as requested but still haven't received any information on a start date. I have reached out to the person that interviewed me with no response back. I was really looking forward to working here but Oh well i guess.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzstarquality View Post
I had my phone interview back in February. I received an email congratulating me on the team. I completed everything as requested but still haven't received any information on a start date. I have reached out to the person that interviewed me with no response back. I was really looking forward to working here but Oh well i guess.
They are notorious for that.

Who knows the person who interviewed you may not even be there anymore.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:48 PM
WAHM Regular

I finally got in contact with someone. Found out they sent the emails to the new email that I gave them. So they resent the assessment so Im gonna take it tonight. How is the assessment? Is it hard or common sense type stuff?
Old 04-04-2016, 04:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks to OP

I don't post in here often but I'd like to say a big THANK YOU!! to the original poster, Calimom83. Because of you, I was able to apply with Postmates and got the job. Never knew work from home opportunities like this existed. The potential to make a good income is great and I enjoy the work. Thank you so much and God bless you. The job has been a blessing to me and my family.

Tina
Old 04-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Super WAHM

A tentative settlement has been reached.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:13 PM
WAHM Regular

It took me about two days but I finally finished reading this entire thread and all I can say is WOW I have an interview with PM later this evening and I'm hoping things go well. Overall, has the company become better to work for in light of the settlement of the lawsuits and constant change?
Old 04-08-2016, 05:01 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomkat View Post
It took me about two days but I finally finished reading this entire thread and all I can say is WOW I have an interview with PM later this evening and I'm hoping things go well. Overall, has the company become better to work for in light of the settlement of the lawsuits and constant change?
NOPE! Nobody is on the same page. I literally got 3 different answers to one question yesterday from the same person.

And they need to quit hiring. (no offense). During the week it is taking almost double the time to get the amount of claims in then it used too.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Super WAHM

They just let another person go. Been at PM a year this month.

New reason: Did not meet PM Standards.