Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:37 PM
Registered WAHM

Up until now I have had nothing but a good experience with PM, but I was never sent the new invite for Slack so I have not been able to work. I have emailed them many times and they respond by saying it has been resent but nothing. In the time it takes for someone to respond back saying they are going to send it the link could be sent. I don't know if I am ever going to get this invite which sucks cause I am missing out on making money. Anybody have any suggestions? I asked on another board but their suggestions did not pan out. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2015, 10:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice1970 View Post
Can anyone tell me if there are any computer requirements. I have a chrome book and just need to know if it is sufficient or will I need a computer running windows. TIA

Janice
As long as your PC has the chrome browser, you'll be fine for running their workbench.
Their software (slack) is very memory light as well.

Last edited by ahnalia; 06-17-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
As long as your PC has the chrome browser, you'll be fine for running their workbench.
Their software (slack) is very memory light as well.
You'll be fine
Thank you so much. I was hoping I could just use what I have for the time being so that I can save to get a "real" computer
I received the docusign email yesterday, so hopefully I will get the rest soon. So excited to get started.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:58 AM
WAHM Regular

woo that sounds good to me,can wait to check it out.
Old 06-21-2015, 07:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanewyear11 View Post
I started the case for the phone workers as I never got paid once suspended and to work 30 - 45 hours a week and only make $60 or less was a joke........if you want the attorney info let me know happy to ad folks to the cause.
I was put back on the platform and my pay is consistently between $102- $125 a week, regardless of the hours I work. One thing I will say though, and maybe people need to pay attention to is this...my best friend was also hired with postmates. She has been keeping a tally daily of how many calls she is placing. This is her 2nd job so she can make up extra money she isnt making at her main job (she had hours cut there). When she got her invoice this week 49 calls were not credited. I do not keep a tally myself, and there is no way on a day to day basis for us agents to look to see how many calls we take. I have no idea if it is possible I myself was also not credited with calls, but she was. Maybe everyone still working needs to start doing a running tally too and see if they are not skimming calls off.
Old 06-21-2015, 07:48 AM
Super WAHM

I keep track of my calls, and every week so far their call total has been higher than what I had down.

They told us in the open forum the other day that if an order disappears from our screen while we are in it, that we still get credit for it. So that may be why some of my totals don't match theirs.
Old 06-21-2015, 02:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Good to know. I dont keep track of mine. I may start now though. Honestly this has not been a horrible job. I am a stay at home mom, and I really cant afford child care, especially over the summer time.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Took the test

I took the test on Thursday evening, I had to have it completed by 8pm Friday. I only took it once. Just trying to get an idea of how before you heard if you passed or failed. TIA

Janice
Old 06-22-2015, 07:40 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
I took the test on Thursday evening, I had to have it completed by 8pm Friday. I only took it once. Just trying to get an idea of how before you heard if you passed or failed. TIA

Janice
Took a week for me to hear. But I was one of the first people to have to take it when they implemented the requirement.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:49 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:

Janice
Wait a few more days and you should hear something.