Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Back for an update: I received the WorkBench/Bank Acct info last week on the 14th from Hayley. I am now set and will be picking up hours Asap. Every step took a while to complete but it was worth waiting and I hope to do good in it all however. Hope everyone has a good night!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2015, 08:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Ok, so I had a senior moment. For those of you looking for a password to login, it's going to be your first name and the last 4 digits of your phone number. I checked my previous emails from Postmates after my phone interview and the information was provided

So, I have linked my bank account. I am going to study the manual for the rest of the week and pick up some shifts for next week. Good Luck to All.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Docusigned forms today still nothing

I signed the docusign forms on 4/14 however I have not moved to the next step since then just wondering what's going on was hoping to start taking orders this week because I direly need the money! Hopefully I will hear something soon.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Super WAHM

I'm expecting it to take 3-4 weeks from the time you interview to start. I interviewed on 4/17.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Just wanted to wish you all good luck with this. I've backed out on this job since I'm starting with another company soon. Just not going to go through the pain of fighting over orders which is happening to some. Just seen some have orders they are placing taken right from under them by other agents.

Last edited by FearTheRush; 04-21-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheRush View Post
Just wanted to wish you all good luck with this. I've backed out on this job since I'm starting with another company soon. Just not going to go through the pain of fighting over orders which is happening to some. Just seen some have orders they are placing taken right from under them by other agents.
I thought once the order was "claimed" it was yours to handle. I did notice that a lot of orders do get claimed quickly, but once claimed it was yours.
Did I misunderstand? That would be terrible design if orders could be taken away once they are already claimed.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
I thought once the order was "claimed" it was yours to handle. I did notice that a lot of orders do get claimed quickly, but once claimed it was yours.
Did I misunderstand? That would be terrible design if orders could be taken away once they are already claimed.
Yes, I have read that a person has been on the phone placing an order when it gets claimed by another person. They then have to cancel the order. I don't know how often it happens. And it may just be a glitch in the system.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnalia View Post
I've seen some claim a order and then it was gone from their screen. They were told that someone else took the order. Think it's a bug in their system. Just something to look out for. Not saying it will happen to you.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheRush View Post
I've seen some claim a order and then it was gone from their screen. They were told that someone else took the order. Think it's a bug in their system. Just something to look out for. Not saying it will happen to you.
You're probably right, it's probably a glitch. It's my understanding that their system for the CS stuff is only about a month old, so there are bound to be some kinks to work out
Old 04-21-2015, 04:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Postmates.com

I'm in my 3rd week with Postmates. I think alot of us started right before Easter holiday and we were totally swamped. It much quieter now. FYI, I have never had anyone snatch an order away from me. And If you schedule yourself for Friday Saturdays and Sundays nights you will have plenty of calls. sheryl

Last edited by sheryl318; 04-21-2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: edit