Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-07-2015, 07:55 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliexxoo1 View Post
I had to set up three interview times before they actually got around to calling me. It was nerve wrecking to a point, expecting a call then they didn't call, then I emailed them to see what happened, ensure they had my correct number, etc. I had my interview with Chris about 2 weeks ago, and I have filled out the application. Just waiting now. I did send an email to let them know I was still interested....but havent heard anything. I cant imagine my background check holding me up, unless the fact that I was in financial turmoil to the point where I was forced to file bankruptcy is kicking me in the tail now.. it would be nice to hear SOMETHING.
I don't believe that they do credit checks, just criminal. So, you shouldn't have anything to worry about there. They are really backed up with all of the requests. It may take as long as 2 to 3 weeks to get on with them, as they process everything in steps. So, try to be patient. I know it's hard. I've been there. It took a little over 3 weeks for me to get everything from start to finish. I applied & did my phone interview on 3/20 & I am just now getting all of my info to actually get working with them. So, hold on. This one's gonna take a lot of patience.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2015, 01:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Postmates.com

A couple of tips.

Study the pdf file and then make a cheat sheet and keep it on your desk so you can refer to it when you need to decide to Escalate, COT (Send to Courier) or Place Order. Also spend time in the Slack room because they are very good about answering everyone's questions. I'm basically averaging about 15-20 calls an hour but I think in time I will get much faster. sheryl
Old 04-07-2015, 08:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl318 View Post
A couple of tips.

Study the pdf file and then make a cheat sheet and keep it on your desk so you can refer to it when you need to decide to Escalate, COT (Send to Courier) or Place Order. Also spend time in the Slack room because they are very good about answering everyone's questions. I'm basically averaging about 15-20 calls an hour but I think in time I will get much faster. sheryl
Thanks Sheryl for sharing. I just got the new pdf with the new manual. So, I studied that & will probably just print the manual and highlight key areas & have it with me as I'm doing orders, until some things become familiar to me.

Ready to begin this journey. Maybe I'll pick up some unclaimed hours tomorrow, if they send out an email asking for people. I could only schedule times for next week so far.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Not for me

So I tried 4 more hours and this is not for me. I gave back all my scheduled hours and there are several for today (Wed) that you could probably pickup and there are hours for the rest of the week. Are you going through the link in the e-mail with the date April 6-April 12? It takes a few seconds to open.

Good Luck

Sandy
Old 04-08-2015, 08:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw2003 View Post
So I tried 4 more hours and this is not for me. I gave back all my scheduled hours and there are several for today (Wed) that you could probably pickup and there are hours for the rest of the week. Are you going through the link in the e-mail with the date April 6-April 12? It takes a few seconds to open.

Good Luck

Sandy
Why isn't it for you?
Old 04-08-2015, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Postmates.com

FYI, For all those still waiting to start, got my first Postmates payroll today and it was on time and sent to my bank acct.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Super WAHM

Not to be rude, but only giving a job a week or so doesn't give it a chance. I've had jobs where I was like no way can I do this/ like it then it all worked out.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Got my link to sign my w9 today. How long before I hear back and what will be next? What are the shifts that we are allowed to sign up for and what are the min and max hours we can work a shift?

Does anyone use their pc to make calls using google?

Thank you for the help,
Ian
Old 04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Super WAHM

I haven't heard from them as of yet. Those who are now recieving paperwork about when did you apply. I sent my resume last month. thanks.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Finally got a response. Apparently the woman I initially spoke with no longer handles recruiting, which is why my emails weren't being noticed.

So I got my W-9 signed today, and they sent me my training manual a little early, and told me I should be activated today or tomorrow. Works for me.