Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:18 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeemah View Post
Congratulations! But now I am worried because I have not heard anything. I emailed them yesterday but no response.
They are probably swamped with all the people that applied. I would say give them a couple of more days. I'm sure they will get to you. I know it's hard. I've been there. lol

But hopefully you'll hear something soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2015, 11:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Postmates.com

The whole process has taken about 6 days. I have now received my pdf training instructions and a link to workbench.
Most of the hours available were next: Friday, Saturday & Sunday. It might take about 2 hours to read through
everything. My first shift is next weekend

Last edited by sheryl318; 03-27-2015 at 11:22 PM. Reason: new info
Old 03-27-2015, 11:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
They are probably swamped with all the people that applied. I would say give them a couple of more days. I'm sure they will get to you. I know it's hard. I've been there. lol

But hopefully you'll hear something soon.
Thank You. I will take your advise
Old 03-27-2015, 05:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Yes, they are swamped and I think it depends on who you correspond with. I had to email my contact to remind them we had an interview. But we did have it and I am now waiting on the background to go through and then getting the paperwork. Its been 3 days since I sent my initial resume. So, not too worried about anything yet.

Hang in there!

Last edited by Csharp; 03-28-2015 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I sent my resume in Wednesday and didn't check my email on Thursday but apparently they sent me an email asking what time is good to call then they just called me so I thought that was good!

After my initial interview, I signed up on the site and responded to their email so now I am waiting
Old 03-28-2015, 07:43 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
I sent my resume in Wednesday and didn't check my email on Thursday but apparently they sent me an email asking what time is good to call then they just called me so I thought that was good!

After my initial interview, I signed up on the site and responded to their email so now I am waiting
Yeah, it's just a waiting game now. I've signed my agreement & just waiting on the rest of the paperwork to get started. So, hopefully by the end of next week I'll be all set up.
Old 03-28-2015, 09:32 AM
Super WAHM

I also applied to this job. I saw this one but was leary. So glad you guys started this thread otherwise I may have missed out. I'm just waiting to hear back from my email.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceochase View Post
Update,

Received the Docusign document this morning and completed it, so I assume the background check is completed.

What should I expect next for the people that are a little further than I am....more emails right?

Congratulations! Upon writing my post a few days ago, I went ahead in emailing Megan not too long afterward. I didn't receive a response, however Hayley email me today and updated me as to my progress and said she stated they are in the process of getting everything to me as its taking several days, and to either email her or Charline from here on out with any questions. Though I was patient, I honestly rather hear of any news than none at all but I'm glad Hayley responded to my email.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
We're in the same boat, no worries, you are highly likely being processed. I emailed Megan Wednesday night to do a follow up, never received a response but today I received an email from Hayley. But she assured me that they are in the process of gathering everything I need to get started and it is taking several days due to the process. My interview was last Saturday actually around the time of now, a week later, so I'm quite sure I shall see the proper forms by next week in my email sometime. No worries, you'll hear something soon

Last edited by LoveLuv; 03-28-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:00 PM
WAHM Regular

For those of you (if any) that have started working for this company; Are hours plentiful, when they're posted? I'm waiting on my W-9, etc paperwork, but I was curious to know if this job would have enough available hours to replace my full time job, which is grueling and has completely unreliable equipment.