Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default NextWave is hiring $12hr

Does anyone here work for NextWave? I have worked there for years and Love it and thought I would share. They are currently hiring outreach callers for $12hr and writers for $13hr. The schedule is flexible you get to choose when you work. There is nothing I could say bad about them. If you are interested here is info: I hope this helps someone

Talk to people from all walks of life across the U.S. This part-time, [email protected] telephone outreach position features flexible hours and project-based assignments. Absolutely NO sales or fundraising solicitation required.
Set your own schedule of 20 to 40 hours per week. Pays $12/hour .
Independent contracting opportunity requires excellent verbal communication skills and friendly telephone personality. Awareness of political issues helpful. MUST have a PC, high-speed internet connection, printer, and VOIP headset (available at most electronics stores).
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTóLearn more and APPLY ONLINE ONLY at: [email protected] | NextWave Advocacy, LLC. Only applications with resumes received via the website will be considered.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2015, 10:19 PM
Registered WAHM

applied! hope I hear something! thanks a bunch!
Old 02-18-2015, 12:28 AM
WAHM Regular

well I just applied.... Fingers are crossed seems like a fun job
Old 02-18-2015, 08:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks!

Thank you so much for this tip. I applied for the writing since I do not have a headset. I didn't quite finish the grammar test because I had to check a couple parts that I was unsure of. I hope this does not (a)ffect my grade. This may have been the one word that kept me from finishing. LOL
Old 02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default happy you are applying!

I am so happy some of you are applying already. Its so hard to find real work at home jobs that pay hourly and so well and I really thought this job might be helpful to others. Please let anyone you know that is looking for work. I think its great to help others!

Good luck to you all!!
Old 02-18-2015, 01:25 PM
Super WAHM

Sounds great, just wish it wasn't 20 hours I need 10-15.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules3030 View Post
I am so happy some of you are applying already. Its so hard to find real work at home jobs that pay hourly and so well and I really thought this job might be helpful to others. Please let anyone you know that is looking for work. I think its great to help others!

Good luck to you all!!
I am not that into politics. I can learn what I need from the internet. Will there be other work besides that? Just in case, I don't make the political one.
Old 02-18-2015, 07:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Default its rather easy work

This is working for a grassroots advocacy firm. You don't have to be someone that loves politics or knows everything there is to know about politics. You are trained on every project and the topics could be about anything from healthcare to food. The work is rather easy.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules3030 View Post
This is working for a grassroots advocacy firm. You don't have to be someone that loves politics or knows everything there is to know about politics. You are trained on every project and the topics could be about anything from healthcare to food. The work is rather easy.
I am having a issue getting the application submitted. I keep getting a error message. I tried calling and leaving a message. But no one has contacted me back. Can you help?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 AM
WAHM Regular

Default did you get it submitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraC6 View Post
I am having a issue getting the application submitted. I keep getting a error message. I tried calling and leaving a message. But no one has contacted me back. Can you help?
what error message are you getting? I just went to the website and its working. make sure all fields are filled in correctly for it to submit. Please let me know if you were able to get it working.