Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-15-2014, 12:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Jobs Available for the Telecommuting Savvy Mama's!

Hello fellow tele-moms!

I am about to relocate and leave my FT job to help take care of my mother on top of further my education! I'm really nervous about the transition as right now I make good, steady money as well as full benefits. Right now I am contracted with Ubiqus (who has not been sending ANY work as of late) Capital Reporting (JUST beginning to get proofreading work from them again for the first time in years) and Babbletype (Whom really does not pay very well). I have a lot of great experience in administrative work and I am the project engineer at an electrical company.

Does anyone have any pointers or could they point me in the right direction to find good, consistent work? I am hoping to find a position where I can still utilize my skills, and make a decent amount... but not be so completely overworked and underpaid, which I know can happen very easily and often in the telecommuting world.

If anyone could help at all I would greatly appreciate it! I'm nervous but excited for the changes to come. Wish everyone the best 2014!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Grand WAHM

My best advice is to search through this section of the forum. You'll find many things here and new positions are listed all the time. Many are customer service related.

Keep applying for anything and everything that you are qualified to do and avoid anything with an up front fee.

Good luck.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:57 PM
WAHM Regular

You may want to check out Arise.com.

Tags
admin support, administrative assistant, personal assistant, proofreading, transcription