Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Default American Support is Hiring in July & August

American Support is hiring 100 work from home telesales agents over the next 30 days. Go to Jobs.Americansupport.com.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE: At-Home Inbound & Outbound Telesales Agent | Jobs – American Support.

Working at home for American Support is a great opportunity. Take a moment and look at an article about working at home Yes! You Can Work From Home - Orlando Unemployment Benefits | Examiner.com.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Super WAHM

I have good credit, but I have big issues with companies that impose credit checks as a part of their application process. I find it demoralizing and unnecessary in determining whether or not someone will be a good employee or contractor.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I wasn't able to get into a class in time when I applied with them but if you get a chance to be offered a job with American Support I would take it. They are AWESOME people and there are some great benefits to working for them. One of the better companies in my opinion.
I'm not crazy about all the credit checks either but when I call a company that's going to be handling my credit card or banking information I want to be sure they aren't looking to help themselves out of huge debts by stealing my information. There's good and bad about it.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsbytootsie View Post
I wasn't able to get into a class in time when I applied with them but if you get a chance to be offered a job with American Support I would take it. They are AWESOME people and there are some great benefits to working for them. One of the better companies in my opinion.
I'm not crazy about all the credit checks either but when I call a company that's going to be handling my credit card or banking information I want to be sure they aren't looking to help themselves out of huge debts by stealing my information. There's good and bad about it.
What people don't seem to take into account when it comes to credit is you know a lot of people NOW have bad credit due to being laid off.Doesn't anyone understand what is going on in this country?! I had what would be considered good credit and ALL of that went to hell in a gift basket when I got laid off in 2009..2 1/2 years of no work...gee credit is the LAST thing on my mind..working is the first.I agree totallywith the 1st poster...I hate when a company discriminates someone based on the fact if they have good credit or not...some companies do look into see certain things involving your credit and you still can get hired BUT to judge someone based on a credit score is BULL..oh like people who have perfect credit don't go out and steal??Yeah right...
Old 09-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Super WAHM

I've tried to apply for them a few times, but the website ALWAYS has technical errors. There is no way to contact them through the site. It has a contact us link but then has no way to email them.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered WAHM

Default American Support is Hiring in july and August

American Support is hiring again in July and August. There are full time out bound telesales positions. The shift is 5p-midnight Mon-Fri and Saturday noon to 6p - pay is $9.50/hr. Call Megan at 386-243-5226 for more details on the positions.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Thanks for the heads up! The credit check can be a discouraging thing, I agree. But it is a job from home and if your credit is okay, I would still say go for it!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
What people don't seem to take into account when it comes to credit is you know a lot of people NOW have bad credit due to being laid off.Doesn't anyone understand what is going on in this country?! I had what would be considered good credit and ALL of that went to hell in a gift basket when I got laid off in 2009..2 1/2 years of no work...gee credit is the LAST thing on my mind..working is the first.I agree totallywith the 1st poster...I hate when a company discriminates someone based on the fact if they have good credit or not...some companies do look into see certain things involving your credit and you still can get hired BUT to judge someone based on a credit score is BULL..oh like people who have perfect credit don't go out and steal??Yeah right...
Same story here. I had perfect credit up until a job loss and this was back before Obama changed the way banks can charge you. My ex-bank used to be really screwy and I'd think I'd have more money in there than I did because their systems were not updated instantly like more advanced banks. They had a field day charging me overdraft fees and sucking up my paychecks.

I don't see what credit has to do with anything job worthy. It has nothing to do with being responsible or not. People's credit goes to hell for different reasons. I know a lady who used up 6k in credit to pay for an emergency surgery for her dog. Dog is still alive and well..credit down the tubes. She wouldn't trade that for a job.

Tags
american support, hiring, work-at-home