Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Banned

Default Mobile Works anyone?

Hi,

Has anyone heard of this company? I have been looking at their website and it appears to be similar to Amazon Mturk but maybe with some better paying tass? It looks interesting and I'm thinking about joining it but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I did some searches on them and couldn't find anything about them on Google or Yahoo. If anyone knows anything good or bad I would love to hear about them.

TIA

Here is the link to the website: www.mobileworks.com

and the job is: https://www.mobileworks.com/mobileworker/
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 PM
WAHM Regular

I signed up and took the test and passed and have an accuracy rate of 100% after doing tasks for about 20 minutes and have made .15 cents.You cant choose tasks like on m-turk.You just get moved on to the next task after completing one.So far they are mostly find the email address or phone number tasks.
I will give it a try for a day or two and see how it works out.Thanks for the link.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

I signed up with them, completed the tests and did a few tasks which amounted to about 58 cents. They won't pay out for anything less than $1 so I'm going to work with it until I get that much and see what they are like when it's time to pay. I didn't get any information on how often they pay (like Cloud Crowd pays every day), but I believe they implied that they will pay immediately upon request as long as your earnings are at least $1. I'll keep you posted.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Banned

I took the plunge and signed up as well. I haven't done the test yet since I was out of time and had to be someplace. I am going to do the test this evening and see how it goes. I get the impression that there is a possibility of making more money with this as you do more tasks and keep your rating up.

Good luck! Hoping it will turn out to be something good.

And thanks for posting your experience so far.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Hi from MobileWorks!

Hi all! This is Anand, part of the team at MobileWorks.

I just wanted to thank you for checking us out, and I wanted to let you know that we're always eager to hear suggestions from you on how we can make things better. Our goal is to create the web's best place to find and do work. We're specifically interested in creating a better experience for workers than places like Mechanical Turk.

You can ask questions here, talk with me in MobileWorks chat, or email all of us at [email protected]. If there's anything you'd like to see or have questions about, feel free to drop us a line.

And yes, we pay out on demand, via Paypal -- just click the 'withdraw' button!
Old 05-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand View Post
Hi all! This is Anand, part of the team at MobileWorks.

I just wanted to thank you for checking us out, and I wanted to let you know that we're always eager to hear suggestions from you on how we can make things better. Our goal is to create the web's best place to find and do work. We're specifically interested in creating a better experience for workers than places like Mechanical Turk.

You can ask questions here, talk with me in MobileWorks chat, or email all of us at [email protected]. If there's anything you'd like to see or have questions about, feel free to drop us a line.

And yes, we pay out on demand, via Paypal -- just click the 'withdraw' button!
Hi Anand,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to come here and post. It's really nice to see that. I am just getting starting with Mobile Works and looking forward to it. I appreciate you offering ways to chat with all of you and ask questions or share ideas. I'm looking forward to a long happy future with Mobile Works.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
WAHM Regular

How much can we earn per hour here? I am going to try now this. at least $4 per hour will be good.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:56 PM
WAHM Regular

I've been working for an hour and I've made 60 cents. The tasks they go through in the test are easy, but then the task we were given tonight was a lot harder and more tedious. Not sure how much you can earn with other tasks as I just started.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:32 AM
WAHM Regular

I tried this today. we can't select tasks there. we have to do which is assigned for us. work is more confusing and takes more time. Mturk is better than this.

It is ok for new comers. But NOT RECOMMENDED for the ppl who are already earning online and expecting more then $4 per hour.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Banned

I have worked for Amazon Mturk for year and like this one way better than Amazon. Once you get the hang of what you are doing it goes along and you can get faster at it. I can tell you I have made more than $4 an hour.