Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Super WAHM

Default Looking into handwriting work

Hi. I know there are companies out there that hire work at home moms to do handwriting work. I am wanting to do this on a part time basis, but would love to do it around the holidays too...how do I go about getting started and where should I look for this type of work? Do I send emails to certain companies or where? Any suggestions would be great....please PM me though with them.

Thanks!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Grand WAHM

Are you asking about Calligraphy? I don't recall seeing any handwriting type jobs posted, but you can always search this section of the forum.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Super WAHM

Default calligraphy

Calligraphy would be ok...I have done that in the past. I would just like to do some handwriting stuff...and figure out how to advertise and get it going.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I applied for a job like that once, like 4 years ago, even though I have terrible, sloppy handwriting . I never heard back. I can't remember what company it was, but I doubt they are hiring. I tried Google and couldn't find it, sorry.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Super WAHM

I remember seeing ads for jobs like that, but it was quite some time ago. It's always nice and much more personable to receive something in the mail that is handwritten. With the holidays fast approaching, I could see where there would be a need. We all have gotten holiday cards from companies we've done business with. I used to provide marketing services for real estate agents...not only do they have large customer bases, but they also send out tons of marketing material. Why not try connecting with agents in your area to see if they could use your services? Just a thought...
Old 09-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Grand WAHM

I just had a thought. With the holidays coming up, what about hand written letters from Santa? Maybe there are sites that do that, or it's something you could do on your own for some holiday cash?
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Some companies require that pick up and drop off your handwriting work. I have seen Aria Communications look for people on a regular basis and have been interested, but I don't live anywhere near St.Cloud, MN.

As is this is my first post and I can't place a link yet, google Aria Communications to apply.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmicwindows View Post
Some companies require that pick up and drop off your handwriting work. I have seen Aria Communications look for people on a regular basis and have been interested, but I don't live anywhere near St.Cloud, MN.

As is this is my first post and I can't place a link yet, google Aria Communications to apply.
That is the same place I was thinking of. I live in MN, but I am still about 2 hours away from there so it wouldn't work. Too bad because it looks like a good job.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'd also love to do this. But i'm in arizona!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Super WAHM

I know some places do hire people to write hand written cards and letters and such but I cannot think of any other company names. You could always contact some of your local businesses that might send out cards around the holidays and see if you can get some work that way.

Best of luck to you!