Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Home Based Custoner Service Reps - AmericanSupport

We are currently hiring for: Virtual Customer Service Representative Job Description

American Support is a Chapel Hill, NC-based Company, with nearly 150 employees. We offer billing services, tech support and customer service call center operations and management. By utilizing American Support’s unique services, clients are kept current in the ever-changing telecommunications marketplace.

Shift availability must be flexible to work at least 8 hours between the hours of 7:00AM to 2:00AM, as schedules will be based on performance and tenure. Shifts may not include weekend days off.

Purpose:

To represent American Support and their clients by ensuring cable entertainment satisfaction through excellent customer service. The American Support Customer Service representative will offer courteous problem solving, provide quality information and promote additional services in response to customer needs.

Calls will be routed to the dedicated phone number provided within the contiguous 48 lower US States. We do not currently route to AK, HI, US colonies, or internationally.

Apply Here
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Default link doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenvicky View Post
We are currently hiring for: Virtual Customer Service Representative Job Description

American Support is a Chapel Hill, NC-based Company, with nearly 150 employees. We offer billing services, tech support and customer service call center operations and management. By utilizing American Support’s unique services, clients are kept current in the ever-changing telecommunications marketplace.

Shift availability must be flexible to work at least 8 hours between the hours of 7:00AM to 2:00AM, as schedules will be based on performance and tenure. Shifts may not include weekend days off.

Purpose:

To represent American Support and their clients by ensuring cable entertainment satisfaction through excellent customer service. The American Support Customer Service representative will offer courteous problem solving, provide quality information and promote additional services in response to customer needs.

Calls will be routed to the dedicated phone number provided within the contiguous 48 lower US States. We do not currently route to AK, HI, US colonies, or internationally.

Apply Here
I have seen this post on 2 different websites. once you login and create a new email or your existing email you get this message:

"The application software has encountered an error while processing your request. This error has been logged to our tracking database."
Old 01-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

I didn't have a problem getting in at all.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

Is this LiveOps?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Finally I got it to work

I finally got into the application...BUT
I noticed that the script I read for the positive was the same script I read for liveops? I knew there was a back and forth conversation regarding that it could be liveops on another forum, so I applied for liveops and spoke with a rep and she stated that they didnt have a project regarding this one. I would have never scratched my head or given it a second thought if I would have never read the script. hmmmm???
Old 01-13-2011, 08:26 PM
WAHM Regular

It does state on the bottom of the page that it is LiveOps, and also I was able to log in using my LiveOps id that I used when I applied for a job with them some years ago. HTH
Old 01-14-2011, 09:07 AM
WAHM Regular

It is not Live Ops, they are using the same application services that Live Ops uses. So if you've applied to Live Ops, use a different email to create an application for American Support.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:03 PM
WAHM Regular

I just applied. Does anyone know how much the pay is? if it is hourly?
Old 01-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Registered WAHM

This is LiveOps and it won't let me in either. Keep getting errors.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Default This is NOT LiveOps

I just signed a contract with them and I am soooo excited. From what I have heard they are hiring til March!!

The pay is good, training is paid as well, the hours are wonderful, and BENEFITS included!!!

I start training Jan 31st and it is employment not IC....