Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-18-2010, 07:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Anyone started training with Answering Service Inc yet?...

Heard some good things and bad about the supervisors. Havent started yet. I know that you all are very helpful when it comes to giving insight. I am supposed to start training on Monday. Havent gotten the training schedule for the week though. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 11:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Hope this helps

First off congratulations and welcome. I am starting to feel like the spokesperson for ASI.

Don't be nervous. Great little company and I think there are only about 120 here contractors here. The program at first will seem hard but they are incredibly patient and believe it or not there really isn't that much to know on the software. Owner loves the KISS (keep it simple..... sweetheart) system.

Get to know all the supervisors there are actually over 15 of them and they are all super nice and really helpful. Lots of positions opening up. They are putting on 10 new sales people every week and we are growing fast.

Bad thing it is a medical answering service and we deal with sick people, and people who deal with sick people. Sometimes the doctors can be pompus and down right nasty but you have to remeber that every call means they have to go to work dealing with grumpy sick people....lol

Second thing it is never ending calls. Boy it makes your shift go by quick.

Ask about the recurring revenue postions they have and I know they are also hiring web designers, bloggers, and any type of inside or outside salespeople.

God bless and good luck
Old 09-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Training information went out today, if you didn't get it please email : [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

Gratefultou, what are the shifts available and what do they pay? Where can I apply? Do they pay on time?
thx,
Jan
Old 09-20-2010, 06:46 AM
WAHM Regular

They pay twice a month. Been here going on 3 years. Only had a little problem recently and that is because the owner was on vacation and someone did payroll and didn't sign it. Usually I would say that is the oldest trick in the book, but these guys don't play with pay.

They are hiring all shifts 24/7 and they are usually 2 hour shifts. I currently work 7:45-9:45 then work one my sales. Jump back in from 12:45-2:45, and 5:45- 7:45. I pick weekend shifts as well. Get my 40 hours and also build my sales business with them. All the while my family life is virtually uninterupted.

Hope this answered your questions

God bless
Old 09-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Is there a link to apply to this company or a company website? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
WAHM Regular

I would love to check this out. Can someone tell me the link?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I would like the link to this also please!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Awesome WAHM

I agree with the don't be nervous comments.

This job is great for the right person. I was just not the right person lol. My problem was never with the staff of the company itself. My issue was with a doctor talking down to me and being overly rude. I have worked in medical settings before and I know that if I was in front of them and they knew me that attitude would never be there or tolerated. A lot of them look at it as you are at home working and somehow beneath them because of that. *shrugs* Not something I am good at putting up with which is probably why I don't handle anything to do with phones or CSR anymore.

Anyway, the job is great, the people are great. The doctors...if you can deal with them....are a minor issue. Good luck to you!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:01 PM
WAHM Regular

What website do I go to to apply for a position?