Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by enajohn View Post
hi all. I've the same question that is there any training for this and what about the salary.
This is a commission based position like most travel agent jobs. They do give hourly as well if you don't sell, but they won't keep you if you don't sell
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered WAHM

How flexible are they with your schedule if you're a virtual agent? I work nights at a local restaurant and don't want to give that up for this.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Not flexible at all if you are hired to work days. As I have said earlier, your shift changes every 6 weeks because you bid on your desired sched, and they give it to you based on your performance. If you sell a lot, you get a good chance at getting the days off you want...if you miss target, you get a crappy sched. The one thing WTH is, is a legit company with full-time employees NOT contractors. You work there like a normal full-time job, only from home. You pay taxes, you have benefits, and you are expected to work like a full-time employee. It isn't when you feel like working, it is scheduled
Old 10-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Registered WAHM

I work currently 5-midnight fri- tues soo.. Hopefully of hired by them I do well enough to be able to get a schedule outside of my shifts at Chili's. Is it harder to bid days or nights?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Registered WAHM

thank you for sharing

Old 10-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Registered WAHM

I was just offered a position with them and am wondering if any of the people from here who applied are still working for them and what you think??

Also, what is a realistic first year income?

There is a good chance I will be offered a salaried job at 40-45k and have to decide between working at home on commish or going back to a 'real' job with all those headaches, but a guaranteed salary.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

I was also offered a position for travel professional. I accepted it and will start on November 11th.

Anyone else starting November 11th for Travel Pro?
Old 10-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered WAHM

How long does it usually take to hear back after the first interview for the Travel Pro position? Over the phone the interviewer said the next training class would be Dec 2nd. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and it is now Monday. I just wanted to know if I should still keep my hopes up?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmich36 View Post
How long does it usually take to hear back after the first interview for the Travel Pro position? Over the phone the interviewer said the next training class would be Dec 2nd. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and it is now Monday. I just wanted to know if I should still keep my hopes up?
I got the offer the same day as my second interview.
My second interview was set up at the end of the first one too.

Also, I start the 11th.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Registered WAHM

I just got called today to set up my first interview, which is now schedule for Monday at 10am.. I'm excited! What is the interview process like?

Tags
cruises, sales, travel, virtual