Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:52 PM
WAHM Regular

I was just wondering if there were any fellow moms currently working for this company? I have a few questions. I got an response e-mail back saying to respond back with "register" in the subject line, which I did. What is the next steps and how long does it take? The pay says b/w $10-$13/hour, what decides if you get the $13. Why do you need to be avaiable 30 days straight? Are the schedules really flexible? Why are only high-speed and DSL compatible with their system? Is it not cool that you will not need a home phone line? Finally I know the minium, but what are the maxium numbe of hours you can work? I so excited and anxious to get started, I have been looked for something real for ten months. Me and my family have been in financial distress, so maybe this it my answer for heaven.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

I've been with babytobee since Jan. 08'

You do get paid $10/hr, if you work 20 hours then you get paid $11 and so on.
You don't need a phone line. You will need to get a USB headset that plugs into your computer and their system generates the calls.
You said something about being available for 30 days, not quit sure what that is about.
You should be hearing back from Jessie very soon. She's usuallly quick to respond.
If you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them for you.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks you are always so kind and helpful. I meant her first e-mail said you have to be avaiable without issue for thirty days?Are there set times for training? Are you paid for training? Is over time allowed? How are you paid?Iam just to happy and relieved, i searched for a long time and I have finances that are backed up, this why i asked about over time. Just tell me everything you can to person who is anxious to start and finally make money. thanks you are so sweet
Old 10-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologyamk
Thanks you are always so kind and helpful. I meant her first e-mail said you have to be avaiable without issue for thirty days?Are there set times for training? Are you paid for training? Is over time allowed? How are you paid?Iam just to happy and relieved, i searched for a long time and I have finances that are backed up, this why i asked about over time. Just tell me everything you can to person who is anxious to start and finally make money. thanks you are so sweet
I like to give as much info. as I can. Because I've been scammed before and it's not pretty, but since a friend referred me to babytobee and I actullay have a real job from home I like to help others anyway I can.

Ok that's see if I can answer your questions: Ok so the 30 days I guess they just want to make sure you're be available and not on vacation. Or going out of town.

Set time for training: you have to work the first two hours straight. You will have an agent on the other end listening to your calls and helping you along the way. She'll give you a couple of different time stops like 2-4 or 8-10, with that they can work with you. But again your first call will be two hours straight then you can set your own hours. Like I use to work 2 1/2 hours a day, now I do 3 hours a day. You're paid by the hour not by talk time. One time I logged on then 5 mins later the doorbell ran so i had to log out then i never ended up logging back in that day so I got paid for the 5 mins. so that is how that works, if that makes sense. And yes you are paid for that two hours of training.

You don't get paid over time. But if you work over 20 hours I believe it's $11 an hour, then the pay might go up again after 25 or 30 hours, I can't remember. I believe if you work 40 hours then I think it's $13 an hour. I would copy and paste the pay scale but my laptop doesn't have word. If I use my desktop I'll copy and paste it for you then you will know exactly.

I get paid by direct deposit. If you don't feel comfortable doing that I believe they can mail it to you. You get paid every Friday. Not sure if you know this, but they don't take taxes out. At the end of the year their send you a 1099.

If I missed any questions let me know or if you have additional questions please ask.

Old 10-19-2008, 09:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Wow Thanks. Have you had any problems with your account with the direct deposit? I checked out the site and the BBB, they are a real company, even brick amd mortars make mistakes(i had it happen). do they use paypal? What are the tests like? How long before you finshied with the training, testing and then finallly just working on your own schedule. Do they take the $25 background check fee out of your first check? Just send me anything els you think could possibly help me. Thanks, Again
Old 10-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologyamk
Wow Thanks. Have you had any problems with your account with the direct deposit? I checked out the site and the BBB, they are a real company, even brick amd mortars make mistakes(i had it happen). do they use paypal? What are the tests like? How long before you finshied with the training, testing and then finallly just working on your own schedule. Do they take the $25 background check fee out of your first check? Just send me anything els you think could possibly help me. Thanks, Again
No never had a problem with the direct deposit. And the money is in my account every Friday morning.

Sorry can't remember if they use paypal.

First there will be two tests that you will need to take (very easy) nothing to worry about, then you send Jessie an email that you passed those and then you'll be set up for an orientation and after the orientation you'll take another test. Once you pass that test they'll set a day up for your training. The whole process before you start working will be about 2 weeks, maybe sooner. I guess it just depends how many people are applying and how quickly they can get to you, but it shouldn't be longer than 2 weeks before you start actually working.

What I remember they send you to a site that you will give your info. for the background. I think I paid with my debit card.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Great thanks. jessie e-mailed me saturday after 6pm. I responded back as ahe asked and now I am waiting. Thanks for answering my questions. You might know what it feels like to be desperate and looking for so long, but this is the reason why I am anxious. Thanks Again. If you think of anything else please let me know.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Banned

I knowhow it is. It took me a year to find a stay at home job.

There's nothing else I can think of, but if i do I'll let you know and if you have more questions, i'll be more than happy to answer them.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Super WAHM

I applied early this morning andJessie responded veryquickly. I am now waiting for the1-5 business days to process my information. They seem to be very flexible with the hours which is great. Good luck to everyone else.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Where do i send my resume, I really need a job paying hourly? Will she respond quickly?