Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Shakeology and the cost

I am a Beachbody coach but not as active as I once was. I still drink Shakeology because I love it, I love the product and how it makes me feel.

Now, my question to the BB coaches out there, how do you sell people on the cost of Shakeology? I understand the value of the product and know that there is nothing else like it. But I have a hard time getting people to commit for more than 2-3 months, because of the cost. I think that they understand the value as well and my customers love it, just couldn't afford to keep paying for it.

Has anyone had this problem? And how did you overcome the cost objection?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 09:15 PM
WAHM Regular

One thing you could do is help them to become a coach, and simply refer 3 people --then their shakeology is completely free. The other thing is make sure that they have tried some of the shakeology recipes -as it will help them keep from getting bored with Shakeology.

For me though, my main focus is finding Coaches who really want to make money, or Coaches who want discount shakeology and / free shakeology / discounted Beachbody fitness videos viz-a-vi the Showcase package.

The fact is there is really no other Shake on earth packed so full of nutritional value as Shakeology, Probiotics, Super-antioxidants, and a lot more.. plus it really is a good appetite suppressor - I'm good for 4-5 hours after my morning Shakeology.. If anyone is trying to get or stay fit, then Shakeology is a must have nutritional supplement..
Old 10-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Awesome WAHM

You know, there are going to be people who really see the importance of Shakeology in their diet and then there are going to be others who just won't pay it...I just don't worry about those who don't see the value in it.

I am new and I am sure there will be frustrating times when it comes to Shakeology sales but for now I am enjoying the benefits myself and I just try to share my passion with others I really do believe this is the best shake in the world and that comes across when I share with people!!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbreycj7 View Post
You know, there are going to be people who really see the importance of Shakeology in their diet and then there are going to be others who just won't pay it...I just don't worry about those who don't see the value in it.

I am new and I am sure there will be frustrating times when it comes to Shakeology sales but for now I am enjoying the benefits myself and I just try to share my passion with others I really do believe this is the best shake in the world and that comes across when I share with people!!
I totally agree! I love the shakes - there really is nothing like it out there (believe me I've looked). My mom has been using Shakeology for almost a year now and has lost 60 pounds (and still counting). Nothing else has worked for her in the past and she is ecstatic with the results. She also became a coach and was able to get a handful of coaches under her, unfortunately most of them stopped drinking Shakeology after a few months (because of the cost).
Old 10-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Super WAHM

What my upline stresses is to tell them it is only $4 a day you spend more than that on other meals and plus it is much healthier for you.

Another thing they emphasize is the 30 day money back guarantee even if the bag is half empty.

I am having problems with it myself. I realize that some people can never get over the costs no matter how good a product is claimed to be because some people have a hard time paying that much upfront. I even wish I can pay it in installments the way they do on TV with the fitness programs.

I had to cancel after 2 months but because I was out of town when Shakeology got delivered I am still on my first order and have yet to open my second.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered WAHM

I'm doing the P90 workout and would love to try the shakes. I too wish they would do some type of installment plan or price break on even the first couple of weeks. I've read the labels and they do look great. They are not really a meal replacement are they? I don't have the info up right now but aren't they only 140 calories?
Old 10-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hey Daisyacres!! YOu are right...they are much more than a meal replacement. I actually dteoxed my first 2 weeks on them. It is hard to pay that much money when times are tight but they truly are worth every single penny!! Would you like a sample??
Old 10-17-2011, 09:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

I messaged you daisyacres Sorry about all the typos....my baby had me up all night and I just ain't got it together today!