Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:33 AM
WAHM Addict

Talking Rev Abs Webinar Tonight!

Who's coming?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Super WAHM

ME!!! LOL! I did the preview last night and boy was it good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV Mom View Post
Who's coming?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Awesome WAHM

I was bummed that I missed it! Any juicy details Kass????

April- what did you think of the preview? Outside of the "Rev Anthem" getting on my nerves I loved it!!

Coni
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Super WAHM

Im so sore still.. My arms, tummy and booty! LOL

I love the Cobra and plank move! But yea the anthem got on my nerves..
But looks like a good workout! Im definately going to add it since Im trying to lose that stomach...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:08 AM
WAHM Addict

Can you believe I cannot tell time? I went to the webinar at 7pm CENTRAL only to find out it was for 7pm EASTERN Dang it! What is this REv Anthem ya'll are talking about? I can't get down with no annoying music as you all know lol.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Awesome WAHM

Bummer! It looks like it will be avialble next Wednesday and as usual there will be a reagular and a deluxe kit.

The Rev Anthem is spoken, it's meant to be a "talk test" to make sure you are staying in your optimal cardio zone. Rev it high, rev it low, I'm strong. committed and ready to go or something like that LOL

Coni
Old 10-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Super WAHM

Whoot! RevAbs is out.. Whos going to get it??
Old 10-14-2009, 11:39 AM
WAHM Addict

I looked in the TBB Store and I don't see it anywhere....
Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV Mom View Post
I looked in the TBB Store and I don't see it anywhere....
I heard it would be available for coaches TODAY at 4pm Pacific.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConiC View Post

The Rev Anthem is spoken, it's meant to be a "talk test" to make sure you are staying in your optimal cardio zone. Rev it high, rev it low, I'm strong. committed and ready to go or something like that LOL
Here is Bretts explination of the Rev anthem (I found it on Facebook):

Brett Hoebel
Steven - great question about the Anthem and yes, you can say whatever you want as a talk-test. I created the Anthem, not just as a way of measuring intensity, but also to have people say and understand the underlying pillars of the program because these pillars are the Intangible Aspects of what it takes to transform your body and ultimately your life over 90 days. I don't think these aspects of training are talked about enough - there always seems to be a focus on the physical, but not the mental or emotional which are just as important. Once you understand these underlying pillars, you get more connected with the program and will have greater motivation and better results.

"Rev it high, Rev it low...I'm strong, committed and ready to go!"

"Rev it high" is when you push outside your comfort zone - when the chatter in your head starts..."I can't, it's too hard, I'm tired". That's when you have to believe and push past your limits...once you go there, you won't go back.

"Rev it low" is when you bring yourself back into your comfort zone - when you let yourself recover physically, mentally and emotionally so you can Rev it high again and again.

"I'm Strong" is being mentally strong. It doesn't matter what you call it...mental strength, discipline, will power or pain tolerance, it takes the mind being able to endure the physical pain the body will go through as well as the emotional struggles that come with trying to change.

"Committed" is something many people have difficulty with - regardless if it's a relationship, career or fitness. It's not easy staying on a path, especially when it requires an ongoing focus and intense effort. However, long lasting results are only obtained through committed efforts done over and over again. It's easy to drop a few pounds here and there and yo-yo up and down, but to truly change your body, you have to change your life and that takes pure commitment.

"And Ready To Go!" is the state of being when you're finally off your a##...off the couch and ready to rumble. It doesn't matter how you got there...the point is, you're there. Take another step through the door and don't look back!

Hope this sheds light on the Rev Anthem and helps people connect to meaning of what they are saying.