WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Skinny Body Care (https://www.wahm.com/forum/skinny-body-care-306/)
-   -   Hit My Weight Loss Goal in 6 days! (https://www.wahm.com/forum/skinny-body-care-306/584322-hit-my-weight-loss-goal-6-days.html)

LiveTheLife 07-15-2011 12:11 PM

Hit My Weight Loss Goal in 6 days!

I'm so excited!! I hit my weight loss goal in only 6 days!! I haven't seen that number on my scale in 14 yrs!! Now I'll use Skinny Fiber as a maintenance program...gonna try 2 in the afternoon when my "snacky" feeling starts to kick in!

RyanA 07-15-2011 12:25 PM

That's amazing! Congrats! Do you really feel a decrease in appetite?

LiveTheLife 07-15-2011 02:57 PM

I do! When I eat supper, which is usually our largest meal, my portions have been cut in 1/2. In all the health magz & such it says your portions should be no bigger than the palm of your hand. Now I can stick to that guideline w/o trouble.

I have even had a small dish of ice cream (my downfall!!!) each nite & continued to lose weight. The trick was I just didn't eat a whole bowl of ice cream...I put 3 small scoops in a regular sized coffee cup & that was just right. So I'm not feeling deprived either!

Today was my 1st day of just taking it in the afternoon to ward of snacks & it worked perfectly! Breezed thru the whole afternoon w/o feeling hungry!

Are you trying Skinny Fiber Ryan? What have your results been?

RyanA 07-15-2011 03:25 PM

I just ordered last night, so hopefully I can try it soon. How long does it usually take to arrive?

grace2all 07-15-2011 05:03 PM

Hi Ryan....Mine arrived in 3 days. I don't know if this is typical, but that's when I got mine. I love how it kills my appetite and stabilizes my blood sugar.

Cyn Sadler 07-15-2011 10:30 PM

Congrats on your weight loss success. That is so awesome, wow you have an awesome testimony LiveTheLife! Skinny Body Fiber is incredible!

3 days seems to be the average on how long it takes to arrive. :D

SkinnyFiberDivah 07-21-2011 01:42 PM

Yes Folks, Skinny fiber REALLY does work!

Hi all, I am new here. I have been using SF for about 35 days and have lost about 28 lbs, I did not intend to the business, just wanted the product, but when I saw how well it worked, and how easy they made it to do the business, after about 2 weeks I started promoting the business. I am currently a Bronze member, and LOVING it! My daughter has cardiomyopathy, which is a heart condition caused by CHRONIC high blood pressure, and obesity. she weighed over 360 lbs, and was on 5-6 different medications or more! She has been using SF for about 2 weeks has lost 7 lbs. and her pressure went down to 107/55! This is a great product.,and an awesome easy business.

Sharon Gross King

LiveTheLife 07-21-2011 03:20 PM

Welcome Sharon!

And WOW! What an incredible story!! I hope it continues to go so well for you!! And bless your daughter!! So glad you found SBC!!!

sherry5225 07-24-2011 01:15 PM

Congrats Live the Life on losing your weight in less than a week!

Sharon....I too joined SBC and didn't intend to promote the business. I just wanted to try the product but after I did the business came so naturally. Today, just months later I have one of the largest teams I've had ever....and I actually quit my other biz to focus on SBC more 'full atime!'

So many people have the same "start." They join for the product and then realize how easy the business is to do.

And that is one reason why this opportunity is SO strong. Because people REALLY DO join for THE PRODUCT...and THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!

Mikayla 07-25-2011 08:39 AM

Congratulations Live the Life!! That is FANTASTIC :)

Sharon & Sherry - I have a similar story! I was initially attracted to the product as well. Once I realized it was only a $10 one-time fee to create an SBC business as well, I couldn't find a good reason not to build it as a business too. I'm telling people about the success I've had with Skinny Fiber anyway so most people want to learn more and purchase it themselves - why not purchase from me?! ;)