Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Super WAHM

Exclamation Skinny Body Care Announces the Pacesetters Club

In a few months it will be my 2 year anniversary with Skinny Body Care and, by now, you'd think I would no longer be surprised by the new additions and promotions the company offers - BUT I AM! The new Pacesetters Club is just bananas, so I had to come here to share it. The Pace-Setters Club is an opportunity for you to earn a share of the company's revenue for the entire YEAR!

Here's what Pace-Setter Club Members Receive:

* A Pace-Setters Pin and Certificate of Achievement from our Founder

* Front row seating at ALL Company events

* EXCLUSIVE Pace-Setter Club ONLY access to a once per month conference call with top leaders and CEO Ben Glinsky to give you powerful training to continue to explode your team
* A share in 1% of TOTAL COMPANY BV for the entire YEAR* This is a share of company revenue for this entire year - NOT just the profits!

This is HUGE! The company's BV was almost $1 million last month AND it was 500% BIGGER in terms of new members joining than this month last year. Imagine if we grew at that rate over the next year consistently. We have NO idea how much this Pacesetters Bonus is going to be, but I can guarantee it will be worth the work you put in to get it.

And get this, we already have over 100 Distributors qualified for the Pace-Setter's Club and we are only one week in. The fact that over 100 people can enroll 3 people in just 7 days proves that ANYBODY can do it. When you join, you get a bunch of free marketing tools, training, and support all 100% FREE. Not to mention, you get a bunch of different Skinny Body Care websites to advertise your business, including ones in Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French, Russian, Hindi, German, Mandarin, and closed captioned for the hearing impaired.

How to Qualify:

Anyone who joins Skinny Body Care between February 1, 2013 and April 30, 2013 and enrolls just 3 new paid members in their first 30 days QUALIFIES! Those paid members can be either Preferred Customers or Skinny Body Care Distributors.

That's it. Like I said, bananas!
Sponsored Links