Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Silpada is back...sort of

I got an email that says Silpada is up and running online only under new ownership. Looks like they are shipping out of New York. I would have a hard time ordering from them knowing how they pulled the rug out from under their direct sales consultants and leaders. My vote is to boycott them.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2016, 04:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Silpada

When AVON took over the quality appeared to suffer. The K & R line wasn't a good fit IMHO. Then they decided to drop all reps. And recind the lifetime warranty. Its really a shame. They at one time were awesome. I won't buy from them. Not unless they brought all reps back, improved quality and honored the lifetime warranty. As well as stopped telling customers they didnt receive their returns in the mail. But we know that's not going to happen...
Old 11-29-2016, 10:40 PM
WAHM Fanatic

There will be no more personal touch. A new big investment company took over the name, the left-over inventory and the names of all the former reps and their customers.

Kind of heart breaking to think of the reps who have moved on to other jewelry companies, are now have their customers, the ones that they brought to Silpada, being lured back to this new company, under the name of Silpada.

I wish them well ...

Last edited by Cheryl; 11-30-2016 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I just saw the Silpada website was back up, and the whole things really reminds me of what Lia Sophia did to their reps. Acted like they were shutting down, only to resurface a short time later selling direct to the customer. Really sad....