Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Super WAHM

Default Hand dipped silk soap petals - ***sale*** pictures inc.

WOW!!! A treat fit enough for a Queen....

Looking for a unique, high quality, hand made gift that can be given to just about anyone? Look no further. My hand dipped Silk Soap Petals are here... I take silk rose petals, and hand dip them, one by one, in scented Olive Oil Soap. Each order is made only after the order is received. So, no inventory sitting on a shelf. I have many different scents and colors that I can make. Any special requests (red petals in Lilac scent) will be accommodated if possible.

Please check out my website at Gourmetscents.info for more pictures / colors and scents available... If your favourite fragrance is not mentioned, please e-mail me to see if it is available. I have only listed the most popular fragrances... Attached are a few pictures...

******SALE******
15 pk of Soap Petals - $3 each or get 4 for $10 (WOW!!! Just $2.50 for 15 soap petals that are hand made and unique... What a deal) + shipping

Get a 50 pk for $10 and get a 15 pk for free

Get a 100 pk for $20 and get a 25 pk for free...

What in the world can these be used for you ask? Check out the ways our customers have been using these

*1* Air Freshener for your car / underwear drawers
*2* Guest soap - Keep some in your guest bathroom in a nice soap dish for your guests to use and toss.
Minimize the amt of germs being spread, especially during this time when the Swine flu is rampant
*3* Personal hand soap - Carry a pk of these in your hand bag and when you have to use the restrooms in
public places use these to wash your hands with rather than touching the same soap dispenser that
everyone else and their moms and dads have touched. Don't get other people's germs.
*4* Sprinkle a few petals in your bath for a luxurious and fragrant bath. Use them to rub the soap all over
your body and your skin will be left feeling super soft and smelling amazing.
*5* At these prices, you can give these as gifts to just about anyone.. Co-workers, friends, family members, kid's teachers, neighbors, mail carrier, house cleaning lady... anyone...

Support products that are hand made in the good old United States of America..

I also have a layaway plan available. 20% down and the rest due by Nov. 30th. Any questions? Please yell

I look forward to serving you soon..

Las
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple%20petals.jpg (27.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg green%20soap%20petals%202.jpg (25.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg blue%20petals.jpg (30.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg yello%20soap%20petals.jpg (31.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg red%20soap%20petals.jpg (27.2 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

Las,

Your products are wonderful and unique. You prices are decent too!

I wish you well in your business and I'm off to order some of your rose petals.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Super WAHM

Hey Connie...

So, THIS is where you saw my petals.. LOL Thanks so much for your order. I e-mailed you to see if you had any scent / color preferences. Please reply as soon as possible and I will get them done and on its way to you..

Las
Old 11-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Super WAHM

Still accepting orders for Christmas. Lay away available until Dec. 11th to ensure delivery by Christmas.

Lots of scents available inc. Lavender.

Please contact me at lasanthi dot benedict at gmail dot com to place your order.

Las

Tags
gift, hand made, petal, soap, soap petal