WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Shaklee (https://www.wahm.com/forum/shaklee-165/)
-   -   New Shaklee Distributor Here! (https://www.wahm.com/forum/shaklee-165/647473-new-shaklee-distributor-here.html)

jennchandler01 06-28-2012 07:44 AM

New Shaklee Distributor Here!

Hi all! I've recently signed up to be a distributor for Shaklee and I can't wait to get started with this new venture! Tips and ideas on being a successful distributor are much appreciated!

HealthyMomma 06-28-2012 05:25 PM

Welcome to the Shaklee Family, Jennifer ;) You're going to LOVE Shaklee....not only the business opportunity but our amazing products that are in a complete class of their own!!!!

Enjoy the Shaklee Difference and the beautiful journey ahead of you :)

Take care.......

relivchic 06-30-2012 08:02 AM

I'm not a shaklee distributor and don't plan on becoming one, but I sure do LOVE the basic G and H products!! Awesome for cleaning, do just what they say they do! Can I clean my tile floors with these also? If so, what's the 'recipe' and do I have to rinse? I currently use Murphy's oil soap to clean them and I'm almost out of it, but why buy anything when I have it all in these 2 Shaklee products :)

Thanks!

HealthyMomma 07-04-2012 04:12 PM

Hi There~

So glad you are "enjoying" Basic G and H ;) You definitely can use both G and H in a bucket of water to clean your tile. I would do 1 Tlb Basic G and 1/2 Tlb of H in a gallon of water. You will love these products on cleaning day :) Have you ever tried Scour Off? You would love this product too.

Enjoy, Relivchic!!!!

freemom497 07-04-2012 07:37 PM

I never heard of Shaklee until someone I know started working for them and that they have all natural products for the home. She also gets to go on really cool trips too!!

HealthyMomma 07-06-2012 08:13 AM

Hi Freemom497.....

So glad you discovered Shaklee through your friend....that is awesome!!! Yes, I grew up in Shaklee and have been to Europe and Hawaii many times, Puerto Rico, & Mexico just to name a few :) Shaklee seriously treats you like royalty when you earn these trips too....SO much fun!!!!

Come join our Shaklee family ;)

1868Naturals 07-26-2012 04:49 AM

A family around the corner from my house signed up with this company not to long ago. I hear they are enjoying it.

Julie312 07-30-2012 06:27 AM

Hi Jennifer!
Welcome to the Shaklee family. I think you will find you made the right choice in partnering with the #1 Natural Nutritional company in the U.S.
For the tips to help you get started that you asked about, I highly recommend starting with Shaklee University online. Their short, but very informative courses are a great to use to get started.
Wishing you all the best and great success!
Julie

EarthToEden 08-30-2012 08:42 PM

Hi Jennifer! I'm a Jennifer too. :-) I'm in my second month with Shaklee and was just promoted to Director today. Yay! What I've been focusing on so far, is having Get Clean parties. Everyone loves the Get Clean products and it gives me an avenue to meet new people and tell the group about our other products as well. Good luck to you!

HealthyMomma 08-31-2012 06:00 AM

So happy for you, Jennifer!!! That is wonderful that you are a Director now in Shaklee....good for you! I encourage you to start a new thread that shares your "Road To Director" ;) Just a thought but many looking at Shaklee are always curious as to how one gets to Director and beyond.

Thanks for coming and sharing with all of us.......