Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:58 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Can hardly wait!

I use Send Out Cards to help me to build my primary business with Avon. I send an email, followed by a phone call then send the postcard. I have fallen behind on getting my postcards out, but I caught up with them all last night.

I not only caught up, but also sent another postcard to other prospects that had gotten one in the past but for some reason or another didn't enroll. They all got one again too, just in case their timing changed. I can hardly wait to see the results! I'm sure that I'm going to get a surge of new enrollments, I always have more enroll after a mailing... but this one was a very BIG mailing.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Awesome! Let us know your results.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 AM
WAHM Regular

That is great. I would also love to hear about your results too. I have several customers in similar professions, would you mind sharing the campaign you used if you get a good result? Best of luck, and keep us posted!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:17 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I used the postcard campaign called "AVON Info Only 2nd". I'm not sure if that one was created by my sponsor who shared it with me... or if it is out there in circulation in a shared account somewhere. My sponsor sent it to me.

So far since the mailing (I don't think people have even received them yet), I had 3 new reps enroll just TODAY alone. Oddly, the new enrollments that came in today were NEW... meaning they were not a lead that I sent a postcard to, but all 3 just randomly enrolled without having been contacted by me yet.

Since it is a POSTCARD... the enrollment instructions to enroll online with my reference code are directly ON the postcard for ANYONE to see. I'm thinking that the enrollments must be postal workers who's hands these are getting passed through on their way to the recipients. How awesome is that!?!?!?

Still can hardly wait to see the surge from the postcard recipients once they get them. My Send Out Cards backoffice is showing that they have been accepted at the post office and are in transit.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:18 AM
WAHM Regular

That is fantastic! Keep us posted on the results once the postcards are received! What a great testimonial to the marketing benefits of our SOC system.

I have an insurance agent client who's business has skyrocketed by using card campaigns to his prospects and 5 and 7-card campaigns to his new policy holder clients. The power of a greeting card!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorriek496 View Post
That is fantastic! Keep us posted on the results once the postcards are received! What a great testimonial to the marketing benefits of our SOC system.

I have an insurance agent client who's business has skyrocketed by using card campaigns to his prospects and 5 and 7-card campaigns to his new policy holder clients. The power of a greeting card!
Hey Lorrie,
I would love to see those campaigns you mentioned. Can you be in touch with me here or via email [email protected], I would love to see them if possible. I'm doing Send Out Cards for a year now and I LOVE it and I'm always on the lookout for new campaigns and cards
Old 06-26-2013, 04:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemom497 View Post
Hey Lorrie,
I would love to see those campaigns you mentioned. Can you be in touch with me here or via email [email protected], I would love to see them if possible. I'm doing Send Out Cards for a year now and I LOVE it and I'm always on the lookout for new campaigns and cards
Sure, I have will email you.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

People must be starting to receive my postcards. I've had 2 new AVON Representatives enroll onto my team between late last night and this morning from people who I sent postcards to.

Last edited by kcarpenter; 06-26-2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-27-2013, 04:41 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:26 PM
WAHM Addict

That's the beauty of Send Out Cards. No matter what business you're in From Avon, to traditional businesses, like real estate, insurance, flower shops, contractors, etc. You have more business if you remember to show appreciation to your customers.

Stay in touch with customers and they will remember you.