Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:24 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default I joined SendOutCards recently and love it!

I recently joined send out cards to help me in my primary business with Avon. I absolutely LOVE it! I have sent postcards encouraging enrollment to all of my prospects who have inquired about Avon but who have not yet enrolled... including the website with my reference code for online appointments. I have also sent a 3 panel card to all of my Avon team members with ideas for growing their business!

I think send out cards is a GREAT opportunity for anyone who is involved in any home based business. I love the simplicity of the system, and I also think that the more different ways we reach out to prospects (phone, email & mail), the higher the sign on ratio is for whatever business you promote (in my case, Avon!).

I also love the added dimension of using the cards as training cards for my team for increased retention and success. Dripping new ideas to them... one card at a time.

I decided to enroll as a Marketing Distributor, because I know a lot of people involved in home based business, who I'm sure will love this system as much as I do.

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! I think I'm addicted. LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 06:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi KCarpenter,

So glad you love SendOutCards! It is addictive, creating the cards, isn't it? And the company is everything you say, with an incredible mission. It's fun being a Marketing Distributer with SOC, I agree!!

Have a great time with it. There are some pre-made Avon campaigns, if you don't know about those, ask your sponsor, they can be shared right into your account.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Yes, my sponsor (with both Avon and Send Out Cards... Lisa Wilber) gave me the campaigns for Avon that she created already. They are awesome.

Are those the ones that you are talking about?
Old 02-18-2013, 10:17 AM
WAHM Regular

There are many campaigns available for sharing, you would need the username and passwords which your sponsor probably has. If not, let me know, and PM me with your contact info, and I'm happy to forward to you or to Lisa.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Super WAHM

WELCOME!!! So glad to have you a part of SOC!! You are really going to love it.

Your post would make an AWESOME testimonial - would you mind if I shared it with some Avon friends of mine?

I want people in other businesses to see how SOC is really a powerful tool to help them in their CURRENT business.

Congratulations on a great decision!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Banned

Direct mail has always been a great way in which to reach prospects but now the post office has announced that starting in August, they will no longer be delivering regular Saturday mail! They will only deliver business mail! The only way you can get it is to have a postal box! *Sigh* I guess there's going to be a huge run on folks renting postal boxes! LOL!

Now...onto my quandary; I've been a SOC retail customer for many years and now that I have a business, I'm trying to figure out a way to merge the two so I can do direct mail campaigns. Is there anybody else out here doing the same?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:56 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I like to use postcards from SOC. They are cheap ($.31 each) and you can modify them to suit your purpose a little easier sometimes than standard direct mail pieces that have minimum requirements. The only thing is I use the postcards in a more targeted way - typically for sending to older leads or people in an industry I am targeting. I don't think I would use them for random mailings...it get's expensive even at $.31 each plus stamp.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks KCarpenter -

I'll sign up under your link when I get paid next week.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:51 AM
WAHM Addict

Welcome to SOC. It's truly an amazing company that will change your life forever.

Diane

Tags
avon, send out cards