Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Questions About Being A Retail Affiliate

Hi, My daughter just joined Send Out Cards last week and she's still a bit unsure of her information. I LOVE this idea and am considering starting out as a retail affiliate just to see how I do with it before I take the plunge. However, I'm confused by the information regarding this. Nowhere on the website is this even mentioned except in the party video which is what prompted me to go to the detailed compensation page where it is mentioned but I have the feeling I'm not getting the complete picture re upfront and recurring costs and how it exactly works. I've done MK and Lia Sophia before so I'm not new at direct marketing, just find the distributor levels confusingly laid out in terms of costs and benefits to the distributor. Thanks so much! A PM is fine if you feel that's best.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 10:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Default The SOCBox or RA

Hello Jan

EVerything you need to know about the Retail Affiliate can be found here
https://www.sendoutcards.com/support/faq/SOCBox/

as an RA all you can do is retail SOC Boxes, suggested through home parties or simply retailing them. You make a commission on each SOC Box sold. There is a way to work yourself up to a Qualified Affiliate through retailing SOC Boxes but I have not personally done it nor do I know of anyone who has successfully done this.

You can purchase 10 SOCBoxes for

SOC Boxes Wholesale - 10 Boxes $250.00 ( I believe its $25 shipping) so that is $27.50 cost and they retail at $49.00 so there is $21.50 profit for each one sold for a total profit $215 do that twice and you will be close to earning enough to become a Entrepreneur.

Honestly the way to truly work this is a business and be able to build a team and create any regular and or steady income small to large is to come in as a wholesale Premium Plus Package at $398 and an Entrepreneur Kit at $59.

Just so I understand you correctly you ask about the Retail Affiliate yet you are confused about the distributor levels. These are two totally different situations?

Let me know if this helps, if you need more clarification ask here or PM me or call 757-208-6000 or email me [email protected] or Skype me @ MktgWizDotCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan8022 View Post
Hi, My daughter just joined Send Out Cards last week and she's still a bit unsure of her information. I LOVE this idea and am considering starting out as a retail affiliate just to see how I do with it before I take the plunge. However, I'm confused by the information regarding this. Nowhere on the website is this even mentioned except in the party video which is what prompted me to go to the detailed compensation page where it is mentioned but I have the feeling I'm not getting the complete picture re upfront and recurring costs and how it exactly works. I've done MK and Lia Sophia before so I'm not new at direct marketing, just find the distributor levels confusingly laid out in terms of costs and benefits to the distributor. Thanks so much! A PM is fine if you feel that's best.
Successfully yours,
Old 02-13-2011, 09:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks, George. I'll PM you.

--Janice