Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Looking for information

Hi there,

I live in Oregon and am looking for people who sell Scrapbooking stuff. I am not sure that it is something I want to join as a consultant but I am looking for catalogs to possibly buy some things.

I am new to scrapbooking and am tentatively dipping my toe in to make some scrapbooks for my daughter. She is 5 and is in to pictures about when she was a baby. Plus she starts kindergarten this year and I want to do something special for her school years.

Feel free to PM me with info!

Thanks!~
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 05:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Ella,

I also have a 5-year-old daughter entering kindergarten, so I can relate to what you're experiencing! She and her 7-year-old sister both love to hear the stories and see the pictures of themselves when they were babies. Are you interested in digital memory book design, or do you prefer to stick to just paper? I personally love digi because I don't have to find room to store lots of papers and tools. If I had to drag out tons of stuff every time I wanted to work on a page, only to have to clear it all away and return it to storage a short time later, I'd probably just keep putting it off!

Anywho... Heritage Makers has an online design studio. You just log into your free private account from any computer with high-speed internet access anytime you want to work on one of your projects. When you've completed it, HM publishes it into a high quality bound book which they ship directly to you. I'd be happy to tell you more if you're interested.

Christy
Old 08-31-2009, 05:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey! There are lots of great companies. The company that I am with is Stampin Up. We have a whole line of scrapbook supplies, rubber stamps and also will be getting into digital scrapbooking in the next couple of months. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Guess that I should have mentioned that Stampin Up's discounted starter kit ends today!

BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!

Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85!

The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including

For All You Do stamp set
In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value! The standard Starter Kit includes

Five stamp sets
A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
Stampin' Pastels
Card stock
Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
Five Classic Stampin' Pads
VersaMark Pad
Stampin' Scrub and Mist
Blender pens
SNAIL
Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for all the information. I'm not sure which way I am going to go.

I just realized that I missed the deal with Stampin Up

(This is what happens when you forget that you posted and something....so you don't go back to your post for a couple of days)
Old 09-02-2009, 11:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Bummer! Too bad I didn't post the special sooner. Anyway, good luck choosing. There are so many great companies! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:12 PM
WAHM Regular

What does it normally take to start with Stampin Up????
Old 09-02-2009, 04:21 PM
WAHM Regular

If you look at the link below you can get all the information. Its really easy. You just sign up online. The special the ended is the mini kit. The regular kit is $199 but the value is over $350. It's like christmas when you get your starter kit in the mail!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Old 09-06-2009, 12:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Of course, if you just need a few thinks to get started with, you can always find everythign you need on eBay.

Win a Free Cricut Cartridge
Old 09-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Super WAHM

In order to get started with any company, you have to purchase some sort of kit through them. Buying off ebay won't make her a consultant.