Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Looking for some answers

How difficult is it to input a party? ie: how long does it usually take for an avg sized party? Also, how much do you have to sell to make back the $100 for the kit? How many months did it take you to do so? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 04:23 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi there! My parties are done open house style & take about 2 hours. Setup is very simple (as long as you keep it that way). The workstation is very straight forward. I'm happy to train you on the workstation & to walk you through entering your first order. You can make the cost of your kit back with your first party, so less than a month. I will PM you with more info. Let me know if you have other questions. Have a great day!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Scentsational Director

I just sent you a PM with answers to your questions, as well as some other important information Talk to you soon!
<3
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzibee View Post
How difficult is it to input a party? ie: how long does it usually take for an avg sized party? Also, how much do you have to sell to make back the $100 for the kit? How many months did it take you to do so? Thanks!
If you have a $500 party you've made back the cost of your kit with your launch party. That can happen in your first week of business and you'll get paid the very next month you enroll. The workstation/back office is slightly different with each direct sales company but there are many clickable links and notes that walk you through it each step of the way. Most have said the first time wasn't difficult but took them just a little longer to input the first order then after that, it was very intuitive. No different really than driving to a new location the first time - after you get the first one under your belt it's no big deal.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Default It is soooo easy and sells itself

The Whole Concept of Scentsy is so easy and user friendly. Our Team works together and communicates on a daily basis. So there is always support there. You will make your $99 on your first order. Please PM me...I would love to have you on our team.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

Looks like you hopefully got your answers. I know I played around alittle on our workstation before I ever hosted a show...but each person is different. I am sure whom ever you signed up with would be willing to help you the first time or two. The warmer and other goodies in your kit are worth the cost all on their own.