Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Trying to sign up!!!! HELP!

Hi All!

I have a friend that just joined Scentsy. I started having a book party under her but now I have decide to join Scentsy. She hasn't setup her website and she is not the most computer savvy person... I told her that I would help her set it up--since that is the only way that I can sign up underneath her. Do you do that in her workstation? I am REALLY excited and have orders already that I need to get before Christmas. And is it my understanding that you can place orders as soon as you sign up?
I NEED ADVICE! PLEASE HELP!
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 10:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

If she hasn't chosen a personal website name yet, ask her what her what her consultant ID is. pull up her site as CONSULTANT ID.scentsy.us (.ca if you are in canada) and it should pull up her sight. Then click the join now button at the bottom of her site.
OR
go to Scentsy.net and pull her up on the consultant locator

GOOD LUCK to you and your friend on your new ventures!
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM
WAHM Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaj View Post
If she hasn't chosen a personal website name yet, ask her what her what her consultant ID is. pull up her site as CONSULTANT ID.scentsy.us (.ca if you are in canada) and it should pull up her sight. Then click the join now button at the bottom of her site.
OR
go to Scentsy.net and pull her up on the consultant locator

GOOD LUCK to you and your friend on your new ventures!
Except that if she just joined, she won't be on the locator yet until she earns certified. But yes you are correct she can get to the friend's site with the ID number too.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
WAHM Regular

She hasn't even set up her scentsy website! I called scentsy and they explained to me how she has to do it. Now I am afraid that since she isn't certfied yet that her website won't be able to be setup. I thought it was going to be a situation where she basically turns her website "on" and then I go under it and join. Is it not that easy? I have orders already from people and even though I know I could just do a book party, I don't want to do that way, and I want my customers to have them before Chirstmas!
I also wanted to know what your ideas are about marketing. It is my understanding that you can't sell them in a store. I have a friend that owns a kinda flea market where you pay for your space, but it's mostly cash and carry--so I can't do that with scentsy? I went there today to visit her and she has a lady that has a watkins space, why would scentsy be different?
Thanks for all your help! I am sorry if I am a pain, but I just want to explore my options!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:54 PM
WAHM Veteran

I'm not trackin' what you're talking about "setting up her website". There are some pages we can customize/edit, but many have yet to do that yet. It doesn't affect the functionality of it. Her website is/should be functional as soon as when she signs up, eligible for others to shop and join at that time as well. It is that simple.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
WAHM Regular

When I talked to Scentsy on the phone today, they told me that she had yet to "activate" her website, I guess she has to go on her workstation and subscribe to the website, even though she does get the first 3 months free. That is what I undertsood at least. When I do a search for her on the scentsy site, her website doesn't come up, but there are other ones around this area that do.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Odd--she has to have a website in order to have people sign up under her. Why wouldn't she want to do that? When I signed up, it automatically set up my site, but that was only a month or so ago. It could be different now. It seems to me that if she wants to sponsor you, that she would get on the stick about setting up that website! LOL The folks at Scentsy would probably walk her through it if she called them.

Janey
janeyangus.scentsy.us
Old 12-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Awesome WAHM

Eiro-

consultants are not added to the consultant locator until they reach the certified level, but her website is still active as soon as she signs up. So, in order to find it you need to actually type the website address into the the address bar on your Internet browser. It will be http://www.HERCONSULTANT#.scentsy.us simply replace the text with your friend's consultant #. Once her website comes up you can click "Join my Team" to sign up. From there it will walk you through the entire process. I hope this helps!
Old 12-07-2010, 01:08 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Her site should have been "set up" at the time she enrolled unless she opted out of one. In that case she should go into her workstation and activate it.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Thanks for all your respones! We got it figured out--she got her website up, I joined RIGHT AWAY, I put my first order in--the workstation is AWESOME!!!! I have been on my laptop for the last 4 hours, just looking at all they have on the website! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about being a scentsy consultant!