Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:07 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs down QT is really getting on my nerves...

... because it is really slow. Usually, I don't have a problem at night. Calls come through B2B and I can get around 2,000 done, even though I might not have started to type until around 10:00, 11:00 pm est.

But tonight it keeps getting hung up from the form calls. Every time a form comes up, the server gets stuck and the Q comes up, but doesn't load the audio. So, I just gave up, because it is just too nerve racking to work when it is like this. They may have a bandwidth problem and need to increase it to accommodate all the client calls coming through, plus all the typists logged into the system.

I hope they get it fixed soon. It always seems to happen, when we are at the end of a pay period and I'm trying to hustle and get last minute calls typed up to increase my check.

Anybody else having issues this early am?

:

Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 10:27 PM
WAHM Regular

I had apartment issues a bit earlier too. Had to log out and in every time I got one. Wouldn't load, kept giving it back to me if I skipped, etc.

Little stuff like that builds and then you get frazzled and log out. I'd really like to squeak a few more bucks onto this pay period. I realized a week ago that it was Google Docs that was making my typing gradually slow to a crawl in the box and requiring closing my windows and reloading FireFox. So I installed Office on this system and now I'm good. But between their bugginess and my own problems and troubleshooting, these last 2 pay periods have been less than half of my goal.

Last edited by scitrus; 07-14-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitrus View Post
I had apartment issues a bit earlier too. Had to log out and in every time I got one. Wouldn't load, kept giving it back to me if I skipped, etc.

Little stuff like that builds and then you get frazzled and log out. I'd really like to squeak a few more bucks onto this pay period. I realized a week ago that it was Google Docs that was making my typing gradually slow to a crawl in the box and requiring closing my windows and reloading FireFox. So I installed Office on this system and now I'm good. But between their bugginess and my own problems and troubleshooting, these last 2 pay periods have been less than half of my goal.
Yeah, I tried going back in and it kept getting hung up and only the apt forms are coming up now. So, by this point that's probably all that is left in the system. I sent an email to support with a couple of the ID #s in them, so hopefully they will clear it up. And when I get on later on this morning, I can have smooth sailing & squeak more bucks onto my pay also.

And you're right, after so many attempts of trying to go in and out and still experiencing the madness, it wears on you & you get frazzled and end up logging out. That's what I'm doing now calling it a night.

Will check on it later.

Bye.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Same here

I had about 15 rent forms come my way and the audio wouldn't play on any of them. It was absolutely ridiculous and a first for me, but between the not being able to log in this morning and this tonight I don't know how much longer I can do this for. If call graph comes through I think that would be better for me. I'll keep trying of course, but these issues have to be addressed.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:58 AM
WAHM Regular

I didn't have any issues all day yesterday, but then when I went to work at about 10:30 EST last night (like I normally do), I had the same problems you experienced. It was only with the apartment forms, but that was literally like 99% of what was coming in. It's so frustrating!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Cool Still Tech Problems?

I haven't logged in today, however, after reading all the posts...not sure if I should try. Is it any better or still the same? It is very frustrating to say the least!!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'm having the same issues. Gotta move on to something else for a while. Schools about to start and I definitely need to get some more moolah. Just when the kids are all quiet and sleeping it's not working.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Having problems submitting now.. I hit submit and the page goes all white and just hangs...seems like a site problem..anyone else?

***Not having this problem now***

Last edited by CrazyBeautiful; 07-15-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Same here. Also, right in the middle of typing something, my screen times out and says I have taken to long. WTH!!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm also curious why QuickTate will not answer any of my complaints, inquiries or concerns anymore.