WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Question of the Week (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/)
-   -   Which do you prefer Shopping Online or Going to the Store (https://www.wahm.com/forum/question-week-78/521402-do-you-prefer-shopping-online-going-store.html)

SassySusan 02-03-2011 03:17 PM

Oh gosh. I used to hate online shopping. It made me nervous haha. But I've grown comfortable with it and LOVE online shopping. That's how I did Christmas shopping this year!!

RachelJoy 02-06-2011 09:47 AM

I'm home all day and everyday. Working at home, eating at home, sleeping at home, cleaning at home...the thought of shopping at home seems to kill the very last opportunity for some human contact outside the home. I rather shop in stores. Plus I love to be able to tangibly experience the product before buying...

katenalie 02-06-2011 11:53 PM

I am a stay at home mom with 4 girls ages 4, 5, 9 &12, so going to the store with all of them is quite an adventure to say the least. If all of them are here it is easier for me to shop online and just have the merchandise delivered to my door. However, I still like the in-store shopping better. That way I can see and feel the quality of what I am purchasing.

WAHMInSoCal 02-07-2011 12:28 PM

I love shopping online...

Tracidb80 02-07-2011 03:06 PM

Love To Shop Online-for most things

If I can save myself a trip to the store, I will, but unfortunately for some items such as some clothes, I just have to try it on. I know there are sites with fast, free shipping both ways, but I still shop locally for clothes. As far as gifts and anything I can buy online, I do so. I like Amazon most.

Blessed2BeHome 02-21-2011 05:21 AM

Get Excited & Stay Excited™!!

I most definitely prefer to shop online...So much flexibility and convenience. I'm a full time stay at home mom/ mompreneur and I prefer not to leave out. However going to the stores enables me to meet new people, which I love, who I always end up helping out in some way!! So I maybe go to the stores once a week for shopping to get out of the house!

Blessings,
Kantrese "Tresie"

LadyDiane 02-21-2011 02:14 PM

I prefer to shop in the store, but if it is the holiday season I will choose online over the store at the drop of the hat. One might argue that you can save time by shopping online, but remember that in most cases you have to pay a shipping fee and returns can become a pain in the neck.

valaire 02-21-2011 03:09 PM

It depends. Sometimes it's easier for me to just shop online and not have to drag all the kiddos out. Other times I enjoy getting out and doing my shopping. :)

Ibellamy 02-21-2011 09:32 PM

Oh I love shopping online! I find it so much easier than shopping at stores with the kids, plus I love getting things delivered right to my front door--so fun!!

crica888 02-22-2011 09:56 AM

I prefer to go to the store, but I if I can not find something I will order online
Prestigepharmacy.com - CMSPharmacy.com