Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 PM
WAHM Regular

I LOVE coffee. I haven't had a cup in more than a year due to pregnancy and now breastfeeding. But as soon as I get the little one weaned you better believe coffee will be my first treat. Boy do I miss it!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2012, 09:33 AM
WAHM Regular

I used to HATE coffee. I mean... wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole. Then I started occasionally having a cup when I went to my mom's for breakfast. Then she got a Keurig and I tried some different flavors a few years ago when visiting for Christmas. FELL IN LOVE. Got my own Keurig and one of those reusable My K-Cup filter inserts so I could use my own grounds instead of having to buy K-Cups all the time, and now I sell coffee! ROFL!
For a while I was having 3 cups a day (in the morning), but a few weeks ago I got food poisoning or something and couldn't eat or drink anything for most of the day, and spent the whole time practically dead on the couch from the caffeine withdrawal killer headache that attacked me for not drinking my coffee.
When I felt better the next day I decided to cut down to 2 cups. Eventually I intend to cut back to 1 cup, but for now... I'm addicted to a flavor called Highlander Grogg (butterscotch, caramel and almond) and I HAVE TO HAVE IT after my regular cup of coffee and I'm not ready to cut out my regular cup of coffee yet. LOL

DARN IT... now want ANOTHER CUP. Must refrain... must refrain....
Old 07-11-2012, 03:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Life without coffee???

Why would anyone do that???
Old 07-16-2012, 03:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Life without coffee means that I would be drinking strong black tea in the mornings.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:50 AM
WAHM Regular

I find tea far more satisfying, I wouldn't know how to quit that.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:24 AM
WAHM Addict

I could survive without coffee as I am a morning person by nature anyway... but, it's part of my morning ritual. I love taking that first sip as I enjoy a quiet, peaceful morning when the kids are still asleep. It is a part of my "me" time.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

I've never been much for hot drinks with the exception of hot chocolate after outdoor playtime in the winter.

I drink far too much cola. I've cut way back from the 4+ liters I used to drink back in university. But it just isn't good for me. Yet here I sit, drinking one 8=(

When I stick to water I lose weight and feel more energetic after a couple days. It takes about 3 days for the withdrawal to pass. But then I start up again. Sigh.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulOMahony View Post
I find tea far more satisfying, I wouldn't know how to quit that.
Ooooh I love tea as well! I usually drink that in the afternoon though. I recently discovered Sassafras tea... OMG that's good stuff!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:35 PM
WAHM Regular

My husband loves it, but wow, I have never drank coffee. I just don't like coffee or tea. Maybe I need to try and like it because I'm always tired.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:05 PM
WAHM Regular

My Morning starts with a cup of coffee , and ends with it too . I just love experimenting with coffee , hot , cold , cappuccino.... and the endless list. Coffee is like my friend who helps me to work day long..Whenever I get tired , just a cup of coffee and I get rejuvenate.

Tags
face fat, weight loss