Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-23-2017, 09:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Get back some Christmas money!

Who wants to make extra cash for the holidays? Promotion ends December 31st! It really works 😭🙌🏼 So many of my friends are making money too. Just got my first payout this morning and it’s already in my PayPal account.👏🏼 I’ll leave directions in the comments! If you don’t want to do it, share it for me so I can make some extra $ 😊

https://link.dosh.cash/YCLI/Nt0wsJRx7I

•Download using this link ^
•Link debit card (only works if you do this, the card doesn’t need to have any money on it. It’s a cash back app that you earn cash back on your card for using it at participating locations which is why you link your card)
•Verify email
•Get $5 for signing up (shows up within 12 hours)
•Get $15 for every person that joins using your link (referral bonuses credited in 2-5 days)
•Cash out via PayPal or bank act.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2018, 05:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default in store

The reason for me to shop in the store and not online is if it does not work or does not fit,I do not have to pack it back up and ship it back. I can just stop back by the store and exchange it and still have it the same day. I do not shop much. I even try to have my Christmas shopping done before mid november and even an extra gift or two in case someone brings a friend. I stay out of holiday madness.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:15 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't like crowds so I would have to say I like shopping online more than in a store. Plus there are so many more options to choose from online. I just don't really like the return process if you need to return an item.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I guess it depends what I am shopping for. I prefer to shop online though, because I hate crowds.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:12 AM
Registered WAHM

Default In store

I have gotten burned shopping online, so to speak. When it arrives it is not always what I was expecting. Really have to read the fine print, if there is any...
Old 01-23-2018, 01:03 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Online

Shopping online is sooo much easier than taking my two kids to the store with me! Especially when it comes to buying shoes or clothes or anything I would like to consider before purchasing. Amazon is my online store of choice. I do still enjoy visiting the stores in person though... when I feel up to browsing around and have a little time to myself!
Old 01-31-2018, 09:15 AM
WAHM Regular

I prefer shopping online, dont like to waste time in the malls
Old 02-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Registered WAHM

I like to shop online whenever I can. However, when it comes to clothes and shoes, I definitely prefer to be hands-on in stores.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Super WAHM

I have to play a jedi mind trick on myself to go to the store to shop. Due to my long legs and arms, I have been prone to shopping online, just so I can get the find print on clothing. When you shop in the store, unless you bring a tape measure, you don't know what length you are buying for female clothing. So I shop online and I don't have to deal with bad attitudes out there and long lines either.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:12 AM
WAHM Regular

With kids, online shopping and grocery delivery all the way! I end up buying more stuff than I went in for if I take my 5 year olds, LOL