WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Psychic Readers (https://www.wahm.com/forum/psychic-readers-53/)
-   -   Is LivePerson Still Hiring Psychics As Of 10/12/2012??? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/psychic-readers-53/666827-liveperson-still-hiring-psychics-10-12-2012-a.html)

AstralJessica 10-12-2012 10:33 AM

Is LivePerson Still Hiring Psychics As Of 10/12/2012???

I noticed the outrageous $50 application fee they want you to pay BEFORE you even fill out a profile. I want to know if they are in fact, hiring. The LAST thing I want is to fork out $50 for the "application fee", only to be told "Thank You for your payment. Unfortunately we are not hiring at this time."

$50 is ALOT of money to a poor person (like me). I want to know FOR SURE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that they are in fact hiring.

I use the word "hiring" for sake of argument. I know that experts who work at liveperson aren't employees of liveperson, but are in fact, subcontractors.

AstralJessica 10-12-2012 03:50 PM

come on people! 77 of you have clicked on this post and not one can respond?!?!

seriously?!?!?!?!

PerditaDrury 10-12-2012 03:54 PM

Cool your jets, AstralJessica.

Maybe nobody knows the answer but, like you, is curious what the answer might be.

elana242 10-13-2012 09:04 AM

I do not know the answer and that is why I did not post.

livepersonaffiliates 10-15-2012 07:20 AM

RE: S&R category

The LivePerson Spirituality & Religion category is currently open for registrations. With regards to the application fee, this category has recently undergone an intense clean-up process in which all inactive accounts were removed. It came to our attention that many experts who weren't serious about working with LivePerson had created accounts and become inactive. Therefore in order to ensure that all experts signing up are indeed serious about working with LivePerson, it was decided that this category would have an application fee. We believe that experts who are serious about working with us will make this money back within the first few months, if not the first few weeks. In addition, our Marketing department is currently spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in promoting the Spirituality & Religion category, this includes creating it's own dedicated website: Kasamba - Trusted Psychics at Your Fingertips

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstralJessica (Post 3035935)
I noticed the outrageous $50 application fee they want you to pay BEFORE you even fill out a profile. I want to know if they are in fact, hiring. The LAST thing I want is to fork out $50 for the "application fee", only to be told "Thank You for your payment. Unfortunately we are not hiring at this time."

$50 is ALOT of money to a poor person (like me). I want to know FOR SURE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that they are in fact hiring.

I use the word "hiring" for sake of argument. I know that experts who work at liveperson aren't employees of liveperson, but are in fact, subcontractors.

DougC 10-15-2012 07:29 AM

Discrimination Is Outrageous!

I am dumbfounded that a company would outright admit that they discriminate against psychics. No one should ever have to pay to work for a company, let alone one that DISCRIMINATES! If you are working there or are thinking about it, please think twice. Psychics are NOT second class citizens and should not be treated as such. Kasamba would be no where without the psychics. For them to turn around and pull this is beyond belief. Think about this, would you work for a company that charged African-American's a $50 fee just because of their skin color? It is the exact same thing and it is WRONG! I am outraged by this.

Furthermore you make out it's such a big deal creating a new website Kasamba. It WAS Kasamba before Live Person bought it. Does not take much it create a new look for the site. Your rationale for charging psychics $50 is pure bunk also known as DISCRIMINATION.

Monica Pare 11-19-2012 08:33 PM

no

they are not