Pain cream n pills. How effective?

• Can any of you share testimonies of these products? Thanks.
  • They are one of my favorites we actually have his , hers and our bottles of the lotion and I do love the pills also.

I actually posted this last week on facebook .. I have a history of degeneration and herniation thanks to the Hammill side(genetics). In the past, I have been on steroid packs, and pain meds along with adjustments and physical therapy. Its been probably 12 years since, I have had any issues.. the last 2 mornings I have woken up stiff, in pain and barely able to move.
    Within half hour to hour after applying the cream and taking the pills and a little heat Holy cow what a difference ..
  • Thanks. Do you think it will help someone on Vicodin with
    Chronic pain. We are trying to wean my dad off it.
  • I have read and heard testimonials where people have been able to reduce or wean off medications .. If you are working with an ambassador they can give you the list of ingredients to take to his doctor for approval to try it. We have a 60 day money back guarantee so if the doctor is fine with him trying it you have nothing to lose. If it works for him how awesome would that be? and if it doesn't you can get a refund.

Being he has chronic pain he should start with our loading dose.

If you are not working with anyone private message me so I can give you the ingredients and the loading dosage directions on our bottle ..