Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I've Made the Right Choice Joining PZ!

Oh WOW!!! Just got back from seeing the Fall products in person and they are absolutely incredible!!! Now, I'm sitting here with the new fall catalog in my hand, and Pink Zebra has totally outdone themselves. Even the catalog is gorgeous. I totally love the Re-Sealable Reed Diffuser Decor. Did you know the pedals on the flowers are made from a material that absorbs the fragrance? So the decor is actually a reed. How cool is that? AND, the turkey OMG is SO cute. He's rather large and will make a nice centerpiece. The red crackle glass simmering light shade... BEAUTIFUL! I didn't get to see the pumpkin simmer pot. I guess it was so popular at the reunion, it sold out before my upline could get one but I'm sure it will be a huge seller for Fall!!

I have such enthusiasm and respect for this company and the direction they are taking us. They are definitely about quality and offering unique, cutting edge products that no one else has. I know Iíve made a wise decision joining Pink Zebra!!!

I'm ready for FALL!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Awesome WAHM

That's awesome, Casey!! There's nothing like coming back from convention and connecting with the company and other consultants. It totally gets you pumped up and ready to go. Here's to a great fall .
Old 08-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Registered WAHM

Thatís for sure, Janette. I didnít go to the reunion, it was my enroller. I wish I could have but Iím 36 weeks pregnant. I went to her house to see the new products and pick up a copy of the new catalog. She is rocking this business, just made manager. Her excitement has rubbed off all over me!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Super WAHM

Lucky you that you've seen the products already. I'm just dying to lay my eyeballs on them in person. That turkey simmer pot is about the cutest thing ever. And I like that there are both cute and whimsical items as well as sophisticated and more "formal" items. Something for everyone.

Cheers to a fantastic selling season with PZ!!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered WAHM

Wait until you see the catalog. Itís beautiful. Makes me proud to represent such a company.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 AM
WAHM Addict

Its so great to hear how excited you are. Your enthusiasum is contagious!
Glad you joined us. Yes Pink Zebra has outdone themselves again! Can't wait for this selling season we are going to all do well with this new product line. Especially like our new sprinkles cartons too and the new simmer lights shades are beautiful!!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

It's so great to see the enthusiasm everyone has with Pink Zebra! The company makes it sooooo easy to have the excitement!

I want to wish all the consultants luck and fun with the new fall/winter line this season!!

Have a great week!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered WAHM

I think it's a great opportunity! I am also considering re-activating with another company, but it seems like there are a gazillion consultants!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Would any of you be willing to send me a catalog? I am interested in ordering a few things, but not joining the company.. I'd love to get my hands on a catalog so I can look through and decide what I want
Old 08-17-2012, 09:09 PM
WAHM Addict

hi scentstolove. i would love to send you a catalog. if you want message me your address and i will send one out to you. or email me at [email protected]

thanks!
Karen