Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywalton View Post
Oh WOW!!! Just got back from seeing the Fall products in person and they are absolutely incredible!!! Now, I'm sitting here with the new fall catalog in my hand, and Pink Zebra has totally outdone themselves. Even the catalog is gorgeous. I totally love the Re-Sealable Reed Diffuser Decor. Did you know the pedals on the flowers are made from a material that absorbs the fragrance? So the decor is actually a reed. How cool is that? AND, the turkey OMG is SO cute. He's rather large and will make a nice centerpiece. The red crackle glass simmering light shade... BEAUTIFUL! I didn't get to see the pumpkin simmer pot. I guess it was so popular at the reunion, it sold out before my upline could get one but I'm sure it will be a huge seller for Fall!!

I have such enthusiasm and respect for this company and the direction they are taking us. They are definitely about quality and offering unique, cutting edge products that no one else has. I know Iíve made a wise decision joining Pink Zebra!!!

I'm ready for FALL!!!!

Definitely put Reunion on your calendar for next year and make sure that you get to go! It was an amazing time and being able to spend one on one time with Kelly, Tom and Colby is always wonderful! This company is based on morals and positivity, and I can't express how thrilled I am with everything that they have to offer! I can't stop singing Pink Zebra Cup and I think that it has definitely become the song for the company!
Sponsored Links