Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:38 AM
WAHM Addict

Default fundraisers.....

tell me about Pink Zebra fundraisers.....

I have been thinking of a company to join to focus mostly on fundraisers.....I know with my kids and all my friends we HATE all those cheapy school fundraisers that come out ..... everyone I know is ready for something useful and NICE to buy! That same crap is also sold with the sports and dance and bands too ..... ugh!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 04:56 PM
WAHM Regular

We have a great fundraiser program. We offer the Sprinkles, Candles, and Warmers. The organization earns 40%. You can pm me if you want more details, I would love to answer any specific questions you may have.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi, hope your weekend is going nice!

I also was drawn to the fundraising aspect and have done three. what is an equally rewarding attribute is the HEROES foundation. I am excited to help support single moms and also introduce single moms to an avenue of getting help with childcare.

A company's charitable associations are extremely important to me and Pink Zebra is very unique in its charitable partner.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm pleased to also I have enjoyed helping young college kids through their sororities raise monies for their causes too.

have a great evening!

Michelke
Old 07-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Banned

How much does a consultant make on a fundraiser?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Also interested in how much consultants make off the fundraisers.. Feel free to PM me!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessracer View Post
Also interested in how much consultants make off the fundraisers.. Feel free to PM me!
Sent a PM
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

If anyone would like an actual fundraiser catalog and info please let me know and I will send you one as I have extras that I won't be using before the new ones come out!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I have been thinking about joining PZ for a few reasons, one being the fundraising aspect. I'm soooo tired of all the garbage the kids come home with for fundraisers. I've been eyeing PZ for a while now but just finally ordered some sprinkles and got them today. I got fresh raspberry, tropical mango and turquoise waters. I mixed the mango and turquoise waters in my partylite warmer(only one I have) and I feel like I'm on a tropical island. I think I should sign up soon though so I can get in touch with my kid's school pto's for the upcoming year.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Butterflydreamz, awesome!! That sounds like a great mix of scents. My favorite scents are all our "fruity" ones. They smell incredible!

Yes, I have a feeling we are going to do very well with PZ as fundraisers. It's so new and unique, people are going to love the products. I agree, I'm also tired of the same ol', same 'ol that my daughter's school puts out. I will also be contacting my local districts to get them on board with Pink Zebra!

Come join us soon!
Old 07-14-2012, 12:34 AM
WAHM Addict

We have a great fundraiser program! The organization makes 40 percent as mentioned and the consultant makes 10 percent. part of those sales however 80 percent goes towards the consultants monthly volume soooooo doing a fundraiser can actually also increase your pay an additional 10 percent! This is based on monthly retail sales. We make 25 percent with retail sales from $899. $900 to 1999 we make 30 percent and anything over that we make 35 percent. So a fundraiser can take you over that 1999 mark and earn you 35 percent!

So our fundraisers count towards are leadership goal, maintain our active statuses, and count towards retail and trip/prize incentives! We are one of the few companies that have a unique separate brochure/program solely for fund raisers. This is an attractive selling point for us as some might not want to focus on home parties. The organizations also love it as they get a great profit in their 40 percent. Hope this helps you. As always here to help if you have additional questions. Hope you decide to join us!

Last edited by pinkpassion; 07-14-2012 at 12:37 AM.