Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wow! That mix sounds delicious!! LOL.. We have so much fun mixing our recipes!! I have done two fundraisers and I have one consultant that signed only to do fundraisers up at her college and her friends colleges. It is refreshing to have something new to buy... We got to the point we just gave the kids the money and said keep your products.. LOL

PZ has given something new and exciting that also gives back in multiple ways.. First the with the wax you are supporting US farmers and you're also supporting HEROES which helps single moms with education, daycare and more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydreamz928 View Post
I have been thinking about joining PZ for a few reasons, one being the fundraising aspect. I'm soooo tired of all the garbage the kids come home with for fundraisers. I've been eyeing PZ for a while now but just finally ordered some sprinkles and got them today. I got fresh raspberry, tropical mango and turquoise waters. I mixed the mango and turquoise waters in my partylite warmer(only one I have) and I feel like I'm on a tropical island. I think I should sign up soon though so I can get in touch with my kid's school pto's for the upcoming year.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2012, 12:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMShell View Post
Wow! That mix sounds delicious!! LOL.. We have so much fun mixing our recipes!! I have done two fundraisers and I have one consultant that signed only to do fundraisers up at her college and her friends colleges. It is refreshing to have something new to buy... We got to the point we just gave the kids the money and said keep your products.. LOL

PZ has given something new and exciting that also gives back in multiple ways.. First the with the wax you are supporting US farmers and you're also supporting HEROES which helps single moms with education, daycare and more...
I didn't know that PZ supported US farmers. That's really cool. I had read about HEROES and I think that's a wonderful program
Old 07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydreamz928 View Post
I didn't know that PZ supported US farmers. That's really cool. I had read about HEROES and I think that's a wonderful program
Just another plus to PZ...
Old 07-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Banned

I live in a rural farming community and I'm right across on the rice dryers in town! Lol. I love that I am helping support them and maintain American Grown, American Made Products!