Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Default question

I am a Scentsy consultant and just heard about this company and am curious!! =) How is it different than Scentsy? Commission...etc? I like the stuff! TIA!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcawdery View Post
I am a Scentsy consultant and just heard about this company and am curious!! =) How is it different than Scentsy? Commission...etc? I like the stuff! TIA!!
I do believe that someone on our team has written up a comparison between the two comp plans. I can try to get that for you. I will say that we have had A LOT of Scentsy girls come over to Pink Zebra and never look back. That should tell you something.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:35 PM
WAHM Regular

that would be great!!! I went and got some samples to compare my Scentsy bars to PZ. =)
Old 07-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Were you able to do a fair comparison on the sprinkles v bars?

If you did, can you post your findings here or PM them to me? I'm on the fence between joining with the two companies!

Thanks!
Old 07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

I finally did do a comparrison of bars versus sprinkles. I actually swapped with a neighbor.

The bars are set in a preset amount. In other words when i make recipes i may use a 1/4 tsp of a scent with 1/2 tsp of another... If that makes sense. With bars you have to cut them with a knife to change the amount you want to use.

The scent throw was less powerful and shorter with bars. It seemed the bars needed higher heat or something.

Now mind you I have compared with the popular bars and soy bars from craft stores with simular results.

What I liked is my grandkids could easily mix their own sprinkle recipes with the need of knives and have fun with them. Also with the sprinkles you can create beautifully layered votives in multiple scents. The sprinkles in general are more versitile than bar waxes.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessracer View Post
Were you able to do a fair comparison on the sprinkles v bars?

If you did, can you post your findings here or PM them to me? I'm on the fence between joining with the two companies!

Thanks!
My daughter used to sell for Scentsy and I learned that our hold fragrance longer due to the fact they are designed with a higher fragrance level and the packaging! Nothing seals in fragrance longer that a real lid!

As for the compensation plan, I keep my sales commission up front and don't have to wait until next month to receive my money! As for us we start out at 25% sales commission which i understand Scentsy to be 18%.

I only wait for my downline commission which is awesome!