Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Questions!

Hi,
I'm a SAHM looking to become a WAHM. I was leaning towards Scentsy as I had never heard of PZ until today. I fell in love with the whole concept...adorable!! I also like the fact that it's not oversaturated. There are currently tons of Scentsy reps near me, although I don't know any of them. Can you tell me more about PZ? I want to know everything!!! Do they have rules about where and what you can post/market? Can you have a PZ fb page? How does your downline work? After your initial starter kit, what kind of fees can I expect...more catalogs? Shipping? Website? Lol Sorry!!! I have more questions, but I don't want to question you to death haha. Like I said, I only want to know everything because I'm serious about maybe joining Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Annette! Thanks for checking us out. As you can probably tell from this folder, we are having A LOT of fun!!! This company is IT! We are all just thrilled with the growth and potential. Customers, hostesses and consultants alike are getting an experience they never imagined!!And....we are GROUND FLOOR! No saturation here!!!!

You've got lots of questions and instead of just saying "I'll PM you," I'm going to answer them here so that anyone else with the same Q's can see.

Here we go:

* The starter kit is $99. You get over $300 worth of products, literature and support materials in there. We also have a deluxe kit for $199 that also includes a Pink Zebra handbag and a rolling suitcase to transport your party supplies.

* For the month of January, anyone who signs up gets a $40 Pink Zebra credit to be used toward future purchases! Yay!! You will also get a FREE 25-pack of the new Spring catalogs once they are released on Feb. 1.

* You are eligible to earn a $200 kit credit if you sell $1000 in your first 90 days. TOTALLY doable!!

* To remain active, you must do $150 in sales every six months. That's it!

* To earn commissions on your team members, you must have $400 in personal sales per month, which is the equivalent of one party, essentially.

* Commissions on personal sales begin at 25% and go all the way up to 35%, depending on how much you sell that month.

* You receive an astounding 7% (yes, 7%!!!!) on all personally sponsored team members' sales. Wow! As you progress up the career path, you earn percentages on your team volume as well. Also, leadership bonuses.

* We have an incredibly unique career path that, once you achieve the level of Executive Consultant, allows you to place personally sponsored team members wherever you'd like in your downline. This is GREAT for helping to develop strong legs and to build your team deep, instead of wide.

* Websites are FREE for the first 30 days, and are $9.95/mo after that.

* You can DEFINITELY use social media to promote your business. Facebook Fan Pages are extremely effective. You can do giveaways and run your own promotions, too. Naturally, there are guidelines to follow (don't alter the company logo, etc) but you are basically allowed to advertise your little brains out!

* Beginning in February, we will have an all new Fundraiser program, that gives you even MORE ways to leverage your business and to make inroads in your community. Yay for that!!

* Shipping is very reasonable and can be split amongst orders when doing a party. If items are shipped directly to a customer's home, they must pay the full shipping cost, which is based on the total order amount. (It begins at $6.99.)

* Supplies are EXTREMELY reasonably priced. $12.50 for a pack of 25 catalogs at this point. I suspect as we continue to grow and our buying power increases, supplies will likely cost even less!!

What else?? I covered a lot. Did I miss anything you wanted to know???

So excited you're considering joining us. This is DEFINITELY a case of Right Product, Right Company, Right Time. Couldn't be happier with PZ!!!!!!

Last edited by RitrMom; 01-19-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Banned

Definitely look into Pink Zebra I can not express the joy and success I have had and that my wonderful team is having. Pink Zebra is an awesome company to be a part of and I am so thankful to Tom & Kelly for allowing me this wonderful opportunity!

I can't wait for the new items to hit the market they are going to blow everyone away!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Super WAHM

You have gotten some great info here. I just want to second that this is a fantastic and flexible company and can fit into any lifestyle or situation.

I wish you luck in your decision
Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you so much!! I am DEFINITELY looking into this! The only thing is, I am a little hesitant since I've never seen any of the products in person. I was thinking of having a home party just so I can get a feel for it, but if I decide to join, I'd rather save that for my launch party lol
Old 01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Super WAHM

Definitely know what you mean...with this company being so new, it's a bit hard to experience the products ahead of time, particularly since there are so few consultants in any one area. Really, when I joined PZ, it was a total leap of faith, and one I am SO glad I made. Judging by the responses of team members and other PZ gals when they get their long-awaited kits, they are JUST AS THRILLED! I have yet to see anyone - anyone at all - say, "You know, these products just aren't as great as I thought. I'm bummed." Quite the contrary, what we're hearing is, "Oh my GOSH, these products are better than I ever expected!! I am in LOVE!!!!"

And the packaging...you just can't beat the ADORABLE packaging!!!

(You're smart to save your first party for your Launch party, btw!)
Old 01-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Super WAHM

Annette,

Your a business woman at heart!! Love the way you think. IMHO, I love the products but as with anything, it is "to each, his own". Ton of fun and excitement in our ever growing world and the $40.00 in PZ money (gift card) for signing up is a FANTASTIC way to host an even bigger and better launch party!

WOO-HOO!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteLo View Post
Thank you so much!! I am DEFINITELY looking into this! The only thing is, I am a little hesitant since I've never seen any of the products in person. I was thinking of having a home party just so I can get a feel for it, but if I decide to join, I'd rather save that for my launch party lol
I can promise you won't be disappointed... I was nervous too!! I can honestly say I will never buy anything but the PZ candle line.

Have a great weekend!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Banned

With Pink Zebra being so New lots of people have never heard of us, but that's a good thing for us!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 AM
WAHM Addict

hi, just wanted to say hello and add also to the conversation. This is truly a ground floor business opportunity. If you are looking for growth potential then Pink Zebra is the way to go. In just a little over a month i have built a team that surpasses any other direct sales company i have been with. I am in another line of work and it took my years to accomplish this. With pink zebra as you said the market is not saturated and it opens up lots more opportunity! I just came from a corporate event last week and let me tell you we are going to be offering a great new product that is unique to just us and will change the way people fragrance there home. We also have patent pending products with our sprinks and sealed reed diffusers. Best of luck to you. Hope you decide to join us.

ps the $99 kit is a $375 value and with this months special, you are receiving a $40 credit plus the catalogs, which makes a great deal!
karen
your candle consultant