Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Pet Talk

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile Cats Vs. Dogs

Do you like cats or dogs better and why?
Do you have perhaps another type of pet that you like better?
Describe that pet.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2016, 07:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm more of a dog person. I did have a cat for many years, and I loved the cat, for sure. I just have always liked dogs more than cats.

How about you xtiffan?

Check out my Facebook page!
Old 01-09-2016, 05:40 AM
Super WAHM

Default Dog person married to a cat person

We currently have 3 dogs. My husband of 20 yrs is a cat person but we have not had any cats. We also have a fish. Other than that, pets are pets and it is up to the individual. I personally don't like cats for the spraying and the hairballs. However, I have never had a cat either so I cannot say whether or not I personally am NOT a cat person.

Make sense? lol
Old 01-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Cats

I love dogs and had dogs when our kids were living at home - wonderful, wonderful dogs we had for years and they have passed...will always miss those babies. Cats are a hoot and are easier to care for! Our cat, Moses, is a BIG baby - he's a bit spoiled - he's black, only 9 months old but is a hulk of a cat!! We just love him.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:30 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Awh thanks for the replies! I'm more of a cat person, and do own two cats. However, I would one day like to own a dog. I like dogs, just only certain kinds of dogs. I guess it depends on the individual dog, but it's the same with cats, one of my cats really has an attitude problem and attacks everyone who comes into my house, so I can see why people might not like cats like her. But my other cat is the sweetest thing ever, follows me everywhere, doesn't mind being held, will give you kisses, she is the exact opposite of the other cat. So I guess it depends on the individual animal itself. However, cats are much more easier to care for. Dogs are a little needier but then again they can give more attention to their owner if that's what the owner wants.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:44 AM
WAHM Regular

I couldn't imagine life without cats or dogs! I have 4 cats, 1 dog, 2 turtles and a fish tank My animals are everything to me! Currently, my dog, Piglet, has been with me for about a month now; she was a rescue pup! She was found wandering the streets in Philly. Sweetest little dog ever! If you're going to get a dog, please consider the rescue dogs. They know you saved them and they are soooo loving!
Old 01-12-2016, 06:17 PM
WAHM Addict

I'm a cat person though I love dogs too. I have 10 cats and one dog and a cat sitting business. Cats are easier since you can go out for the whole day and not worry about them having to go out to do their business.

Barb
Old 01-25-2016, 10:30 PM
WAHM Regular

Dogs because they're fun to be around and you can take them out for walks/runs/bike rides... plus I'm allergic to cats
Old 02-26-2016, 05:23 PM
WAHM Regular

prefer dogs as they are more active...
http://tinyurl.com/registerbiz
Old 03-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Dogs!

Dogs! I'm allergic to some cats so I'm a bit biased... but I also just like the personality of dogs better