Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Promote Your Business > Party Plans - Monthly Specials

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-29-2016, 05:25 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Come Back to Scentsy

Are you a former Scentsy Consultant who left before 12/31/15? Did life happen and weren't able to stay active with Scentsy?

During Scentsy's Rejoin campaign, they're allowing Consultants who were cancelled on or before Dec. 31, 2015 the chance to rejoin with a kit! In January, reinstated Consultants can choose between the $49 essentials-only Starter Kit or the standard $99 kit. In February, they’ll receive the transition Starter Kit that includes Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer business tools.

In March, Scentsy's will launch the 2017 Spring/Summer catalog. It’s a great opportunity for former Consultants to recommit and gain a lot of great momentum with all the new products and tools they need to launch their business — again!

Contact me for more information on how you can Come Back to Scentsy!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2017, 11:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Join LipSense/Senegence!

Have you heard of LipSense??

LipSense is an amazing long lasting lip color! It can last up to 18 hours. It's smudgeproof, kissproof, waterproof and just about everything proof!

LipSense is part of the company Senegence. We offer more than just lip color! We offer skincare and cosmetics.

We are also ground floor in many areas! Want to know how much women are loving this company and the LipSense products? We grew from 35,000 distributors nationwide in December to over 70,000 by the end of January!! Yes, this company is booming and you have the chance to get in early to build an empire!!!

What does it entail? Start up cost is only $55 to join! This will get you wholesale cost on products! You can earn up to 50% on commissions! There is no monthly quotas to stay active. You are not required to do parties. You can do business through Facebook and friends and family. You are also allowed to sell in a boutique, salon or spa! There are so many options to do this!!

Visit my website below to see what we are about http://www.senegence.com/LipPizzazz

You can join right through my website! Be sure to use my ID# 233069

Message me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Leetzie; 02-04-2017 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Graphics
Old 02-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Hurry! Save 59%! Promotions Extended! Join Today! bF

1. Price Saver Starter Kit $49.00 + sales tax and $10 shipping
  2. 3 Months FREE Website
  3. DOUBLE 50% OFF Hostess Rewards
  4. 25% Instant DISCOUNT for Personal Orders {this is considered your commission}

Are you ready to begin your beFragrant business in January? For 45 days we have made it easier for you to join and grow, by offering MORE Hostess Rewards for successful parties. And, you get your first 3 months of your website FREE!

EXTENDED ENDS 2.14.17 MIDNIGHT

We begin by offering an amazing Starter Kit for ONLY $49!!! The beFragrant Starter Kit is packed with a value of over $120!!

With the January kit, you can launch your business immediately! You will receive 21 of the top sellers tester jars, a sampling of products to show your customers the premium quality and value of the beFragrant products. This kit has the basics you will need, to host your first party and make your first sale.

LOOK at what you get for $49 !!!
[+ sales tax + $10 shipping]

Value $120+
21 - Tester Jars in the Top Sellers
1 - Soy Melt
1 - 4 oz Soy Pearlz
1 - 6 oz Travel Tin Soy Candle
2 - Fragrance Sprays
1 - Plug-In Tart Warmer
6 - beFragrant Bags
25 - Wish Lists
Catalogs
Hand written WELCOME letter from the Founder
Start Up Guide

FINE PRINT:
The January Starter Kit is ONLY available at this price during January 2017. The $49 doesn't include your sales tax and the flat rate shipping of $10 .

EXTENDED ENDS 2.14.17 MIDNIGHT

beFragrant also offers the Standard Starter Kit for $99, and the Premium Starter Kit for $270

As the Founder and Owner of the Company, I want to make a difference by helping others achieve their own success by providing an opportunity in a way that will inspire and empower them to be all that they can be, I personally invite you to contact me.

Cordially,

SHOP. HOST. JOIN. NO QUOTAS! You Ready?

Click Here to Learn More -->>GObeFragrant.com

Old 03-15-2017, 10:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Good afternoon everyone! I am a Party Time Mixes Independent Consultant. Just this month I attained the achievement of Junior Mixologist and so can you. Let me explain.

Party Time Mixes is all about cocktail, dip and dessert dry mixes. Our independent consultants are in the US, Australia , parts of Canada and now the UK. In order to join our family of independent consultants here are sign -up requirements ( The requirements is offered every month)

Sign-up is free and you may purchase a kit ( 3 Sizes are offered ranging from $20 to $130 US)

Within 7 days you pay $10 for your own Party Page website offered by Party Time Mixes ( This is required)

If you choose you can purchase a domain name and submit it to Party Time Mixes so as to brand your business. Though not a requirement to purchase a domain name.

Party Time Mixes Kits & what is included.
Get-Together Starter Kit
Price - $20.00 ($30 Value)
2 Cocktail Mixes
1 Dessert Mix
1 Dip Mix
5 Order Forms
5 Tri-fold Brochures
1 Company Pen

Gluten Free Starter Kit
2 Gluten Free Cocktail Mixes
1 Gluten Free Dessert Mix
1 Gluten Free Dip Mix
5 Order Forms
5 Tri-fold Brochures
1 Company Pen

Sugar Free Starter Kit
2 Sugar Free Cocktail Mixes
1 Sugar Free Dessert Mix
1 Dip Mix
5 Order Forms
5 Tri-fold Brochures
1 Company Pen

Shindig Starter Kit
Price - $50.00 ($65 Value)
4 Cocktail Mixes
3 Dessert Mixes
2 Dip Mixes
10 Order Forms
10 Tri-fold Brochures
3 Company Pens

Block Party Starter Kit
Price - $130.00 ($180 Value)
10 Cocktail Mixes
10 Dessert Mixes
7 Dip Mixes
15 Order Forms
15 Tri-fold Brochures
5 Company Pens

It's simple to join and start branding your Party Time Mixes business TODAY! I am strictly online for all things Party Time Mixes. When you join we start that day promoting, networking and within the week you are doing your 1st online party. Even before you get your kit. That's the power of online and small biz. Personally I run my own fan page on FB, Tweet on Twitter, Pin at Pinterest and Instagram. Mix In A Pinch Pinterest profile can be found just by typing in Party Time Mixes in your favorite search engine. Not to mention Mix In A Pinch to see where I network/market everyday. I love Party Time Mixes and online for my small business.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! Message me here or any place you socialize online.

Last edited by starbirdy66; 05-20-2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Be Part of Something Extraordinary!!

Life is about finding something that makes you happy and doing it with people who are seeking the same goals as you. LimeLight is growing quickly, but what we are most proud of is the positive and supportive environment that exists among our current Beauty Guides and the ones who join us.

As a Beauty Guide for LimeLight by Alcone, you will earn up to 35% sales commission
and if you choose to lead a team, a percentage of your team's total sales. Our compensation plan gives you the flexibility to use LimeLight by Alcone as an additional income or as your sole income, essentially it is your own business and you decide.

Only $169 to sign up (FREE SHIPPING!!) and you receive over $400 worth of FULL SIZE products -- not sample size.

Join here!! www.limelightbyalcone.com/jcondley

PM me for any questions!
Old 04-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Avon

Now's the time to start! New across the board compensation overhaul! Old company, New Rep! I would love to share Avon, in your office, home, or online and have you on my team! Get direct in person training by your local district manager, me, and tons of training, tips, advice online. Please get in touch, with me as soon as you can and lets talk!
Old 04-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Awesome WAHM

Talking Just In: Exciting Offer! Never Has There Been So Much Giving, When You Join! bF

60 Day Team Builder Campaign
March 12, 2017 – May 12, 2017

beFragrant is starting our biggest selling season. Because we understand this, we want to give you and your new consultants a boost to hit the ground running.

New beFragrant Consultant will Receive:

• 6 Months Free Website
• $25 BlingBucks credit {retail prices on products} to be used to buy products, {excluding warmers} and consultant supplies.

We encourage getting started with Consultant Supplies:
1. Personal Product Labels
2. Samples
3. Catalog / Brochure Personalized Labels
4. Table Banner
5. Catalogs / Opportunity Brochures
6. Vehicle Logo
7. Bling Cap

Every beFragrant Sponsor will Receive:

• 12 Months Free Website after 3 New Consultants
• $25 BlingBucks credit {retail prices on products} for each new Consultant you sponsor, to buy products, {excluding warmers} and consultant supplies.

IMPORTANT:
*BlingBucks is store credit in retail prices to use to purchase products, {excluding warmers}, and consultant supplies.
*To redeem your BlingBucks, use the comment section when you order to let us know what you want for your $25 BlingBucks.
*BlingBucks is Retail Prices of Products.

SHOP. HOST. JOIN. NO QUOTAS! You Ready?

Click Here to Learn More -->>GObeFragrant.com

Tags
pink zebra, scentsy, velata