Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:34 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Arrow How are You Advertising Your Business?

Hi, Everyone,

I was looking for marketing forums online and while there used to be many, I am now finding few. There was another thread on one of the forums here, yet it is old.

Do you have suggestions for what is working online for you? Are you doing pay per click, forums, social media or online websites that are successful? If so, would you mind sharing? I would love to have a fresh resource to use for my business.

Thank you so much! It's Your Time to Shine!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2014, 05:51 AM
Super WAHM

I only use FB at this time to advertise online It seems to work fine for me and it's free! As far as I know Origami Owl has never paid for any advertising it's all been social media and word of mouth.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Do SMO,SEO,Email marketing & other marketing techniques to grow your business.I think that will be greatsuccess.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:43 PM
WAHM Regular

This is how I would rate it:

1. Facebook instant messaging
2. email list
3. Pinterest
4. Instagram
5. Network with other business

The days of operating in a vacuum are gone. Best way to get it going is to get social and friendly with other business. We have reps using their own facebook and pinterest accounts.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Thanks for this topic! I've only been using FB and my own website so far. Just plugging along, but I love hearing more ideas on advertising!
Old 06-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Mix In A Pinch

Default What works?

Good Morning! The question is what are some fresh ideas for online? Let me ask. What are you using now online? And what is the specific products you offer or will offer? I find that as a rep I needed to find a niche. But all networking online is giving your customer's and potential new Rep/Independent Consultants information that makes your brand ( business) more valuable.

For instance I use Twitter. Twitter is all about sharing but the difference from a Facebook Fan Page your sharing other people (your followers or those you follow). Here is where your niche is. As a rep for Jewelry In Candles and team builder I am/ have built a community. I follow, retweeting and engage with fellow women in business. I also follow and have followers that would be interested in the products I offer. This networking also works with Facebook, Pinterest, Google Circles and even YouTube. Bottom line are you giving your audience good content(providing a solution for questions etc..)?

I hope this helps. If anyone here has any questions you can find me on any of social pages I have mentioned. I would love to help in any way I can.
Have a great day!
Sherry E. / Scent N More
Old 07-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Registered WAHM

Im new...but thus far Facebook and Instagram have gotten me the most interest from prospective customers.

I created a Page for my business and post, do give-a-ways for likes and sharing etc.

Looking for great offline ways as well......
Old 07-15-2014, 05:03 AM
Registered WAHM

I advertise through Facebook, Online Directories and SEO.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:21 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm another one that has been using Facebook ads
Old 07-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Registered WAHM

I've had the same question lately. I am on facebook but I haven't branched out to new social media platforms. I can see how instagram and twitter might be helpful to me since I sell clothing but I am not sure how to get started. Any advice?

Tags
candles consultant, online marketing