Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default online do you think

that Pampered Chef and Wildtree can be marketed mostly online and achieve success. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't know much about PC but I think when it comes to food items if you describe it well it should do ok online. I signed up with wildtree for the discount and haven't tried to push it but I've ordered a few things just by the way people have described the taste and what to do with it.
But some people want to taste so that's where live parties would be good in my opinion.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

If you are pushing a product online, think about shipping costs and how that compares to online competitors (Amazon). Also consider that many companies offer inexpensive shipping to the hostess, but much more expensive shipping to the customer.

High shipping costs could be a deterrant to online sales, so keep that in mind!
Old 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
WAHM Regular

I think anything can be successfully marketed online.

My initial thought was that pampered Chef would be "easier" based on it be widely know, but that may work against you for those with specific consutant loyalties.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Personal Connection is Best

I'm sure once you have established your customer base, you may be able to work online successfully. My thoughts are, the personal connection is ultimately what makes people believe and trust in you and want to do business with you. Your passion about the product you represent is contagious and that goes further than anything you could do online. You want to build relationships and from that you build loyal customers. I am also of the belief, you can and will do anything you set your mind to. Best wishes for amazing success! Make it a beautiful day!
Old 03-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Super WAHM

I get quite a few online orders with Wildtree and do 2-3 online parties a month - I just closed one out and have 2 more closing by the end of the month and 2 already lined up for April.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

I think once a company is established and people are familiar with the products it is easier to work on-line. With a new product line, I think it is a little more difficult as people aren't familiar with the quality, etc. I think repeat on-line business would be possible with both of the companies you mentioned...but keep in mind that the in home presentation/party is the best way to get bigger sales and to get new reps.

All the best.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 AM
WAHM Veteran

I agree with Christina - anything can be successfully marketed online - if done properly and consistently. I work my Scentsy business 100% online and like PC and WT, we also carry a product line that appeals to the senses, and *generally* does better if you can smell or taste it first. However, that does not mean it cannot be done successfully online. It can.