Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:45 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Product for holiday gift giving?

It is the best month of the year for direct sellers! Wishing you all the best! What is the ONE product you would recommend from your company that would make the perfect gift and for who? I can't wait to get some shopping ideas. Thanks for your input!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Super WAHM

I think that our Bacon Grapeseed oil along with our Buffalo dip and our Cheddar-bacon burger seasoning, placed in a container or basket together with some gourmet popcorn or nuts would be an ideal gift for all the dudes in your life - tailgate party to go!
Old 11-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Green Jeans View Post
It is the best month of the year for direct sellers! Wishing you all the best! What is the ONE product you would recommend from your company that would make the perfect gift and for who? I can't wait to get some shopping ideas. Thanks for your input!
Chocolate - in any form My favorite is truffles - so versatile whether it is white, milk or dark.

To Your Success,

Pink Pea
Old 11-03-2013, 06:05 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Oh my gosh, there is so much!

We have an adorable 15" necklace for a little girl - it's a sterling silver flower on a turquoise faux suede necklace, and only $17. Love that one.

For the grown up girls, we have so many wonderful earrings, and earrings are great for anyone with pierced ears. Teardrop/pear shapes look good on everyone, so if you wanted a gift that will be sure to complement her face shape go for teardrop. I usually do earrings for our kids' teachers. I let the kids pick them out, since they know what the teacher's style is better than I do!

Or there are a series of sideways cross pieces - there is a necklace, a simple bracelet, a simple ring, and then blingy (with CZs) versions of the bracelet and ring. And finally, there is a large sideways cross bracelet. They are very popular, and all are sterling silver with a lifetime guarantee.

I love helping people pick out gifts that are perfect for the special people in their lives, so if you want help finding the right pieces, just let me know!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM
WAHM Regular

I am with Barefoot Books. It is hard to narrow it down to just one item...

Disney is releasing a version of Hans Christian Anderson's the Snow Queen this holiday season (Frozen) - we have a gorgeous illustrated version of 'The Snow Queen' - I think it would be a great tie in to share the original story that the movie is made from.

For little ones our sing-alongs are so much fun.

For those who are education minded The Barefoot World Atlas makes a wonderful gift.

We are offering a nice selection of gift sets of books this Christmas.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Super WAHM

I have to agree with Melinda....all of our products create life changing jobs for women in need. Not only are you giving a gift to the person you're buying for, but you're also providing a gift for the women we employ.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Super WAHM

Our lipgloss set for the lipgloss queen in your life Literally the best lipgloss I have ever used - which is why I have one in every color haha
Old 11-04-2013, 11:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Mary & Martha

Wow! Tough question! Christmas is a Holiday that moves people. I would say the Inspirational Mug wrapped with a red ribbon and a bag of our Fresh Roasted When You Order Gourmet Coffee! I know I would LOVE it! I have a picture on my FB page!
Old 11-04-2013, 12:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

We have gorgeous "techie" gifts, ipad covers, laptop sleeves, iphone covers and beautiful scarves and handbags- oh and did I mention fabulous jewelry over here at Stella and Dot??
Old 11-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Super WAHM

A beautiful custom, handcrafted handbag!! We have some gorgeous clutches, bags, and accessories and we offer gift certificates so your friend or family member can experience the fun of designing something that reflects their own tastes and style!