Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Super WAHM

Question What do you think about Llynda More Boots?

I am thinking about selling these boots or buying these boots. Does anyone have any experience with these? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2013, 08:23 AM
WAHM Addict

There is a woman in this folder that just joined them I believe...look through the threads here and you should find it.Im not into that type of product,however I am sure you can do well.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi indygirl,
I enjoyed chatting with you! I hope I was able to answer all of your questions! I love the company
and the boots are truly one of a kind and very comfortable ! I dont think you'll be dissapointed! Don't hesitate to contact me with any other questions you may have!
Old 10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I think it look like a great idea; very original and stylish boots! Best wishes in your new venture!
Old 10-15-2013, 07:31 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Versatility at that price point is key. I think the versatility of the products and the ability to customize the boot style (heel) amongst three varieties and choose the inner fabric will give them wide appeal.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:37 AM
WAHM Veteran

I like the concept, just wish they had more options. I realize there are multiple combinations but the core boot is only black and there are only a handful of patterns now to select from. I know that start-ups generally start out small and then add to the product line. Once they branch out into more I think it could really take off and be a great business.

Last edited by LAscents; 10-15-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Yes, I find myself wanting a boot shape like More Love but with a lower heel. 3" difference between the front height and the heel height is above my 2-2.5" desired range.

But I imagine they will get there eventually. In the meantime, if I get one, I'll get the one that will look like a riding boot style (More Luck).
Old 10-15-2013, 08:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you Ladies for the wonderful Comments! We will be coming out with more boots, They are in the works with coming out with a brown boot and more boot tops to go with :-) We are just getting started so it'll take a little bit of time to be able to add more to the line, but rest assure it is coming :-)
I wear the More Light ankle boot everyday! Love this boot it's a great everyday boot! More Luck is also a great everyday boot and riding boot :-)
Old 10-16-2013, 07:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Our Chocolate Brown boots and matching reversible boot tops are coming!!! I got to see pictures of them and they are beautiful! I'm so excited! Will be here the begining of November! I ca't wait to get my pair! These will be such a hit! I love this company ,I just see amazing things coming our way :-)
Old 12-01-2013, 10:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Boots

Very stylish! Things should really be picking up this time of year.