Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Games, specials, etc.

So the other day, when I was asked about a deal. I decided to entertain an idea, one I had kicked aside twice...

A loyalty program. For every $50 sale, customer gets a stamp/punch... Once they've spent $200, then they get Free shipping off their next order. (This will encourage them to make a larger purchase on that next order because once an order goes over $60, shopping increases to 12% rather than just a flat fee of $6).

Also, I created a drawing game using some bottlecaps from hobby lobby. They are difference colors and labeled differently. I will change them up, but for Sept I have the caps as "no shipping, extra 10% off, Extra 1/2 off item". This game is reserved for those who book a party with me at the current party and the deal they get applies to their hostess order at their party...

Something else I want to try is a referral program.

If sue has a party and her friend amanda hosts a party, then if sue places an order thru that party, she will receive 10% off her order... If the sales of the party go over $450, then she will receive 15% off her order. This goes the same for any friends she refers to me that end up hosting.

What are some referral, host specials, games you play to entice buying?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default loyalty idea

You've got some great ideas...
You might want to reconsider the shipping offer as that cost you FULL out of pocket for the amount.
Offering a half off, or free product with purchase allows you to benefit from your Cst discount so as not to be paying the full cost. AND it bumps up your sales for incentives, rewards, etc. =)
Old 09-03-2013, 05:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah I thought about that too... 1/2 off would be good too.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

I actually really like the idea of free shipping. I could easily do that since Radiantly You only charges a flat $7 per order, or $5 per order if three or more people ship to the same location (I.e. for a party). Thanks for the idea!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:30 PM
WAHM Regular

I liked the idea of free shipping on next orders with Lindt RSVP because shipping for orders under $60 is $6, but orders over $60 goes up to 12%... so example, if a customer places $200 worth of orders over a few months, then if they decide to put in a large order, knowing they get free shipping, an order of $150 would save $18 on shipping and I still get some to keep for myself LOL.

But if their order is REALLY big (like $250) that's $31 in shipping so I might make the offer of free shipping up to $20. That's still saving a bit.