Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Candle gems are my fav with soylicious.com. We have amazing scents and you get a ring inside too! Its like a surprise
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
WAHM Master

Honestly, there isn't a way I could choose just one but right now I am LOVING our new Room for Two Tote. I have one right now as a very sturdy hamper in my laundry area. I use the optional zipper divider to separate lights and darks. You could also get a second one if you like and do 2 more laundry categories. This tote is so sturdy!! It has no cardboard in it. It is held up by sturdy mesh supports so no worries about it getting wet and or anything.

I also use a Room for Two right now to tote all of my other products in to parties. It makes it super easy to make it in and out in quickly to my parties.

This tote is great to keep in the back of your vehicle also. It is so tall you could put baseball bats in one side or socker balls, etc. and any other equipment in the other side.

Since it is one of the items this month for 50% off with a $31 purchase, I have been selling alot of them. I had one lady get two to organize her pantry area.

Ooh, I really can't pick just one. Another combination that I have really been enjoying is
our Organizing Utility Tote with our new Fold n File inside. I love this as my Business On the Go bag. You can even put hanging files in it! I have one that I take to my parties that holds my catalogs, specials, signs, etc. I use the exterior pockets of the bag to hold my embroidery sample swatch set, my tickets, my calculator, and I can put a Diet Soda in the outside mesh pocket. Not all of my hosts have Diet Drinks so it is nice to carry one just in case. I love that each item has its own pocket so very easy to find. I can put the bag on the table by checkout and never have to unload it and it is all right there very handy.

Ok, I will stop now! I always got in trouble in school for talking. it is no different here I guess. Except for the typos.

Leanne
Old 01-24-2013, 10:40 AM
WAHM Master

Default Thirty One

Shoot, I meant to attach these to my post above but it won't let you go back to edit and add pics. Anyway, I wanted to share some pics of the two products I talked about so you could see them!

The first 3 are of the Room for Two tote and the last one is the Organizing Utility Tote with our Fold N File that you can put inside it to create and office on the go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RFT beside Keep it Caddy.JPG (25.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg RFT laundry.JPG (47.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg RFT showing Divider.JPG (32.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg OUT with Fold N File.JPG (33.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Leanne McGarr; 01-24-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Default It Works products

Great question and its fun to see all the replies. I try to purchase from other reps in other companies who have products I love as well so this is great!

There's no way I can pick just one! But I'll try to make it a short list.. Body Wraps, Greens, Lifting Lip & Eye Cream, EstroRhythm, Confianza, Its Vital... and the Skinny Pack and Ultimate Makeover Pack
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Super WAHM

This is hard. I love all of Jamberry's nail wraps. I think I'll have to go with a bit of Valentine's Day romance with Smooch
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I can't just choose one

I guess it would be the deep covered baker. You can make soup in the microwave. Get raost chicken in 20 minutes tha tastes like roast chicken. At my shows I make a 6 minute molten chocolate cake in the Deep Covered Baker. I do the mixing right in the baker.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 AM
WAHM Addict

Stress Relief Complex - ALWAYS in reserve - Takes me from insanity to bliss in 15-20 minutes.

But I also have to say that I love our 180 Turnaround weight loss (actually inch loss) plan. It gave me my life back and I am taking it to the next level. And I love being older and actually having a waist, which is a rarity nowadays.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Default My Favorite

Our Tinted Mineral Moisturizer -- I love being able to put on my moisturizer in the morning, add a little color to my skin and have SPF protection all in one step, while still being light on my skin. . . as I hate anything that feels heavy.

Our Multi[Peptide Firming Serum with Vit C comes in a very close second though.

Catherine
Jordan Essentials
Old 01-26-2013, 09:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Photo Charms

Hands down, our Photo Charms are my favorite!!! I have preserved my grandmother's note and my son's footprint from the hospital in them along with their photos of course. There are heirlooms for my family and I treasure them.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:05 PM
WAHM Regular

My favorite item is the Large Silver Crystal Locket! It is lined with Swarovski crystals and comes with a chain! My favorite charm for the moment is our Cupid's Arrow Heart!