Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered WAHM

I ordered merchandise from them back in August. Still waiting! I finanlly contacted my credit card company and am disputing the charges. Very shocked and disappointed in them. They don't even answer their phones now. Sad.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2012, 07:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes, very sad and sounds so unfair to make everyone have to just wonder and sift through tidbits of info here and there and then the poor consultants have to deal with all the fallout without support in place. Loved the stuff too.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 AM
WAHM Fanatic

It still amazes me that the ONLY place to find the information that the company is closed and you shouldn't order from its website is here on WAHM, or in the complaints on the company's facebook page.

I do a google and news search every now and then and can't find a thing. I even searched the Chicago Tribune archive, and although they supposedly wrote an article about it, I can't find it online.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
WAHM Master

Will the new company be fulfilling the orders by customers who were left hanging and the consultants who had to refund people's money?
Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I don't see why the new owners would. Imagine you buy a house in foreclosure. The proceeds of the sale are used to settle a portion of debt with the major creditors of the former owners. After you move in, someone comes knocking and says, "that light fixture is mine. I paid the previous owners for it."

Well, that's not the problem of the new owner, so if you give them the light fixture then it's out of the goodness of your heart.

They need to go after the old owners, and if their debts were discharged in bankruptcy, then those people have no obligation to pay them back (and they don't own the light fixture anymore).
Old 11-03-2012, 07:48 PM
WAHM Master

I didn't realize that is why it was deleted. There was another response by her that was deleted also and I just assumed she had done it herself . I am on my phone now but will edit my post when I get back to a computer.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:07 AM
WAHM Regular

I drove past the old HQ last night. Still no company logo on the sign outside the building, but now on their marquee it says something about a 'sale' that starts next week. Interesting, that marquee was blank for so long. I wonder if they are keeping the same location for their new company.