Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Am I Crazy??

Ok so I have been involved with a certain direct sales company 2 different times. The last time was in 2006. I have recently started using the products again........LOVE IT. And my cousin has become a consultant. She has asked me if I have considered coming back. Is the third time a charm or am I crazy to consider it?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Banned

Hello, I think I can relate somewhat on what you are saying. I was also out of my direct sales company for several years, only to come back and start selling the same products again (different company however). If you are using the products again and are passionate about them, I say go for it.. why not? Sometimes things come up in your life that just takes you away from your home business. You never plan on it, it just happens. There was a time where my parents (health issues), 3 children, and job swallowed up my life and any free moment I had.. I could not focus then. Now things have changed and I CAN focus better and am excited about it again. You would not be crazy in my opinion to pursue it again. Best wishes to you and whatever you chose.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM
WAHM Addict

I agree with Alison - go for it. You are obviously passionate about the products so this may be the perfect timing where the other times might not have been.

Best of luck.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Super WAHM

Sometimes the third time is a charm. I sold Tupperware back in 2002 and it when no where, I tried again in 2009 and again it went now where. I started back with Tupperware for the third time this past April and it has really taken off for me. If you are passionate about the products then I would say go for it. Good luck and I hope things work for you this time around!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:07 PM
WAHM Addict

Go for it! You can't beat it if you love and use the stuff!
Old 06-22-2012, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellewood View Post
Ok so I have been involved with a certain direct sales company 2 different times. The last time was in 2006. I have recently started using the products again........LOVE IT. And my cousin has become a consultant. She has asked me if I have considered coming back. Is the third time a charm or am I crazy to consider it?
Go For it! I have been with several different companies over the last 20 years and was Not planning on getting involved with another, but I am so thankful now that I did! You never know, timing is everything! Good Luck!
Old 06-22-2012, 09:33 AM
WAHM Addict

What has changed in your life since last time? If there is a reason why you can think of that this time it might be different than last time I would go for it! I think as women sometimes there are so many outside factors like pregnancy and having babies and then later when kids get super into sports and maybe travel teams and such or maybe caring for aging parents, etc that maybe one time in your life was too crazy but years later it might be the perfect time and less going on so you can really focus!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Sounds like something that you really like! I say go back to it. Write yourself a plan and stick with it this time!

Good luck!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:02 AM
WAHM Regular

I agree - go back and do it again, if you enjoy it

I took a few years off from one company and returned to it. Life changes!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

You're not crazy at all! Plenty of successful people have tried several companies before they made it big. The #1 distributor with this card company did something like a dozen company before becoming a millionaire in his current company. Trying, failing, and trying again is the hallmark of a true entrepreneur . Decide, commit, put in the work and you'll go far!